Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2761 - 2766 of 2766 Posts

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Fortunately for Shamwow, there were no children involved on his end. Having children, especially young children, changes the whole dynamics of the situation. Many people with children and a lot of years invested in the marriage, face financial devastation in a divorce. Hence the fear of losing the marriage, breaking up the family and children's lives, child support, child custody battles, etc.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Fortunately for Shamwow, there were no children involved on his end. Having children, especially young children, changes the whole dynamics of the situation. Many people with children and a lot of years invested in the marriage, face financial devastation in a divorce. Hence the fear of losing the marriage, breaking up the family and children's lives, child support, child custody battles, etc.
:iagree:

A huge difference with kids. None of this is cut and dried but with kids in the mixture it can make a lot of spouses go the extra mile to try make the marriage work. And luckily in some cases, success.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,764
Wow...it's officially been a year since I started posting here. I think I'll post a brief update in the next couple days over in my second thread (Go Time...). Have a good night all!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello its my first time posting on this forum but I've read a couple posts this one intrigues me and I want to know the details that happened but I don't wanna browse through 274 pages (on mobile) so if it's not too much asked can someone give me a quick tl;Dr or a résumé it would be much appreciated currently I'm reading the other post of shamwow the "after divorce" and I intended to read it all but I think I would have a better image if I knew what the ex-W really did so sorry for the long post hope someone will see this its been 3 years after all.

·
Administrator
43,903 Posts
Hello its my first time posting on this forum but I've read a couple posts this one intrigues me and I want to know the details that happened but I don't wanna browse through 274 pages (on mobile) so if it's not too much asked can someone give me a quick tl;Dr or a résumé it would be much appreciated currently I'm reading the other post of shamwow the "after divorce" and I intended to read it all but I think I would have a better image if I knew what the ex-W really did so sorry for the long post hope someone will see this its been 3 years after all.
James,

This is a very old thread. The OP is not posting here anymore. I doubt that anyone will give you a rundown.

If you want to know what happened in his situation, your best bet is to just read his posts. Skip the others for the most part. There can be pages and pages of posts between the posts by the OP. So that should be a lot quicker.

I'm going to lock this thread since the OP is long gone and not here to read further responses on this thread.

You are welcome to start your own thread.

2761 - 2766 of 2766 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.