Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2741 - 2760 of 2766 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
First of all congratulations to SW I'm glad you are ok and how it turned out for you, although divorce does suck (been through one myself) I'm glad you didn't R (more for my own pleasure hehe) because she didn't deserve an upstanding man like you.

Through out your ordeal you've shown monumentus character and composure. I can only hope to aspire to be half the man you are, and if knowing myself I would have cracked many times over lol.

From start to finish this thread has made me reflect on myself, and really opened my eyes on my failings in past relationships.

Props to you my man you are my hero and best wishes on your new life and when you're ready, I hope you find the woman that is truly deserving of you.

Thank you so much, this thread has been an eye opener for myself.

I have a bromantic crush on you (no homo) :rofl:

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
All men going thru this should wear bracelets that say: WWSWD.

"What Would Shamwow Do?"

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
All men going thru this should wear bracelets that say: WWSWD.

"What Would Shamwow Do?"
:smthumbup:

What a megathread! So no doubt this was an exit affair, with the WW completely unremorseful about it, even blameshifting and calling Shamwow sick. Her comment about the woman already having her exit strategy planned out in advance clearly matches her actions in the last few months. Shamwow did a great job of detecting the affair, investigating, and ultimately confronting. The threw a monkey wrench into her exit plans by heading her off at the pass, which she clearly wasn't expecting.

Her response was basically a mea culpa, with no indications of wanting R, thus proving it was an exit affair. I have no doubt that she was a good wife at one time who might have actually loved Shamwow at some point, but clearly not very deeply. But like many WS's, she eventually got bored and wanted to move on to someone new. This is definitely not a person that will honor a lifetime commitment, and is only there while "it's fun" or until she tires of the person she's with. She will probably fairly quickly get into another relationship or marriage and will stay with that man as long as the fun lasts, then move on again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Such people are fairly shallow.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
She is looking for more passionate sex and you are not giving it to her. You are too worried about losing her and you are no being Alpha enough. She is getting that somewhere else now it seems. If by some miracle she is not having sex with someone else she has told you what she expects from you adn you are not doing it.

You might want to read this entire thread dude. You are way behind the eight ball.

·
Registered
205 Posts
what a great thread. I spent my entire morning reading it, epic. what a sad story for ShamWow but even the wife, she is obviously clueless and just a victim of everyone else not loving her enough. it must be hard to go through life so entitled and delusional.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Well...since page 3 you told him to tell OMW...

He did around page 150. LOL

oh crap that's right, I was totally harassing him about that, I think I mentioned, "this is the last time I'll say this, but you should expose" at least 6 times

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"
Almostrecovered said:
"have you told OMW yet?"

·
Registered
604 Posts
I get that ol' sham stood up for himself pretty quickly and that he got out relatively unscathed....but I don't get the epic part.

Is it epic because it went 184 pages? Then another 85 in the other thread? I mean, not to diminish what happened to him but it's like every other CWI story you hear. She traveled, she cheated, she lied, he found out, he left. I've read all of this one and all of the other one and I'm glad that he is in a better place now. It's sad what one stupid decision can do to your life.

Wish we could get people to come back like a year after and give updates and let us know if they are still doing great and if the karma bus is still running over their WS's.

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Is it epic because it went 184 pages?
No, it's epic because it unfolded while Sham was getting solid advice from people in the forum. It's one of those few situations where he managed to avoid a lot of trouble because he had cooler heads guiding him trough the process.

That and the fact that he totally proof nailed his wife to the wall and went dark on her like a boss.

2741 - 2760 of 2766 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.