Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,597 Posts
@AandM,

I realize this is off topic and whatnot, but I was playing WoW in the Leeeeerooooy Jenkins days. What was so fun, back then, was coming into a room like that, will all your buddies, and someone was always the guy doing the plotting (You move here...you stand there...you hit this...etc) and someone was always "Oh screw all this talking!" and running in and getting slaughtered.

It was a different era of gaming.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
@AandM,

I realize this is off topic and whatnot, but I was playing WoW in the Leeeeerooooy Jenkins days. What was so fun, back then, was coming into a room like that, will all your buddies, and someone was always the guy doing the plotting (You move here...you stand there...you hit this...etc) and someone was always "Oh screw all this talking!" and running in and getting slaughtered.

It was a different era of gaming.
Ah, back when your reputation on a server meant everything because they didn't have server xfer and name changes yet. Back when it took 40 ppl to raid MC and this involved Locks to summon and Priests (iirc?) mind controlling the mobs in UBRS to buff the raiders with the mob buff. Back when a ready check was the sound that stopped snoring over Vent at 12am on a Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning because peeps were power napping between pulls.

I miss the good ole days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts