Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my name is jay. i have a post titled im 24, wife left, lied about seeing guys when she said she was still trying. read it if u want to know my story but id just like to talk about separation with anyone who knows it or can help. its very hard but i know i cant worry about things i have no control over and am trying to prepare for a new life. ive tried every possible thing to get my wife back but she just seems like she hates me. so if u want to talk about your story or anything id like to hear and could use any support i can get.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
You have another thread right above this one man :)

I know what you're going through. I'm going through the same thing (although I'm quite experienced at it by now!).

Everyone has a story here. Keep reading other threads. You'll find many men going through separations like yours. It's always a good idea to learn from reading others' stories.

How long has it been since your wife left?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Look at all my threads. You'll see my progression. Cant describe the feelings & I hope you know that many people on here are going through it & we all seem to care. This site means the world to me

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Look at all my threads. You'll see my progression. Cant describe the feelings & I hope you know that many people on here are going through it & we all seem to care. This site means the world to me
Amen to that. Great support, encouraging and grounding, but always respectful.

Reactions: lamaga

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks ive been reading some of the others and they all have made me feel better knowing im not the only person going thru it. we have been separated for a month

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.