Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm back. It's been 1 week after reconciling and this has gotten worst. Now he wants to have an open relationship. He says all guys r the same and that they're gonna cheat on a woman whether is behind her back or not. Is the law of the man he says. Urgh, I'm so done with this guy, I feel like he's emotionally abusing me. You guys told me not to go back, to let him be miserable....and I didn't listen. Now I'm here trying to find a place to live because I cannot be with someone that doesn't want monogamy. He says he loves me but would rather be honest than hide it from me. What an ass. And now I'm gonna be back to square 1 where I hurt all over again.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Msgarcia000 said : He says all guys r the same and that they're gonna cheat on a woman whether is behind her back or not. Is the law of the man he says.
Lose him..... if you have no children to this man, consider yourself blessed, dodging a bullet.

Not all men are like this...it helps tremendously how one is raised, what male examples they've experienced in their lives, what type friends they hang with (HUGE), always gives a clue to their moral compass.....

All men need to learn the value of lust restraint, it's effects on society, monogamous commitment (many should never consider marraige ~ the maturity is not there).... what integrity means.

I guess he has one thing going for him - honest to a fault, at least you know he is a savage abusing wolf - no sheep's clothing required. Makes it clearer ..."the break".... it's in black & white. Test the next man...before giving your
.... Look for character above all.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Totally agree with simply. Not all men are like that at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Anonymous07

·
Banned
2,585 Posts
He is actually doing you a favor with his honesty. Listen to him this time. He is telling you everything you need to know. He will never be faithful to you. Believe him.

·
Banned
9,914 Posts
He gave you the perfect reason to dump him. No, most men do not want and open relationship or want to cheat.

The ONLY people who want an open relationship are people who do not value their current relationship enough to committ to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.