Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know....it might be invading her space, but I am not going to let her go w/o Fighting for her......besides this is just me trying to get involved in a passion of hers...The way I see it if we can find some thing that requires this much trust in each other to do together then we can build from there. Right now...we have nothing left....Besides every thing else I have written that was done hasn't seemed to help...so
Also I am sending her a copy so she knows what I wrote and that I contacted him...

First off I want to thank you for all that you have done diving wise for S****y...It makes her happy and she has built this amazing passion for it. Like I have with Skating...when i'm not busted up(damn knee)

I know I've said this before, I just get so busy. I really want to be able to learn to dive. At least so I can go out w/S****y a few times and try and reconnect with a few things...expand my views. I want to experience it. It has interested me since I signed S****y up for the first class I just really have not had the money. I know you said to read the book first, which I am going to start this week. I saw on the website that there is a June 28th Weekender that tops off one of your week long classes...can S****y do the same as she did w/our roomate, as far as the explanation and "Discover Scuba" Then move on from there? If not then I will try and scrap up some extra money to pay for the class..this would mean A LOT to me J***.....it will answer alot for me and help me recover(which is part of why I want to get up and talk....see below). Let me know thanks.

I'd also like to get up with you soon. Talk. Here is my Number if you don't have it: 555-555-5555
I'll try and hit you up at the beggining of the week.

Again Thanks for Helping S****y so Much man...

·
Registered
38 Posts
:confused:
Um, what? Not sure i'm following this. It looks like you skate, and she dives? And you are reading her e-mails? And you signed up for diving (sky, scuba?) because she likes it. Well okay!

·
Registered
176 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.