Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby and I were talking about friends of the opposite sex. He has a close female friend that he went to high school with. She is probably 5'3" and over 200 pounds. I am not bothered by this. If she were hot I probably would be a little jealous. Since we were on this subject hubby then confesses to me that he has a couple facebook friends of women he went out with one time from a dating website. Said they went out once and it was mutual that there was no attraction on either side and that was that, except that he kept them as friends on facebook. I told him he should just delete them and he said "no." If he barely knows these women and there was "nothing" there then why does he want to keep them as facebook friends? Why is there still an interest in these women at all? All the men I dated from the dating website I broke contact with after I was certain there was nothing there and I decided hubby was a keeper. Think it would be weird to still have them around on facebook.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't even think he is communicating with these women, and I'm not too concerned it's just that I personally wouldn't feel right keeping a line of contact open to any of the men I was flirting with on the dating website for the purpose of possibly pursuing a romantic relationship.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He has other women that he is friends with from work and some of them are attractive, but he doesn't seem close to any of them and I am not jealous.

·
Administrator
45,126 Posts
If they are just fb friends but he really has no contact with them I'm not sure there is a problem.

However, since you removed all of your male friends and these women mean nothing to him, he should drop them to make you feel better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.