Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,755 Posts
It seems these posters have our number.
Our number never sees the truth for the trees.
And they keep coming back at us.

Fool me once......

·
Registered
16,586 Posts
She's nothing more than a lying pathological cheater and liar!

Get the hell out of Dodge while the getting is good, and make an immediate appointment with a piranha family attorney!

To hell with psychological or marital counseling with such an individual, as she'll have absolutely no problem in lying to them, too ~ it ain't going to help!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Giver her what she wants. Reconstruct your life and move on. Wayward spouses respect betrayed spouses that can live without them. There's nothing wrong with desiring to stay married, but you can't expect wanting to stay married to change her mind. In fact, if anything it reinforces to her that she can do what she wants and still return to you if and when she wants to.

So, by openly seeking to reconcile with her, is a means by which she can and will sustain her affair knowing full well the pain and anguish it brings onto you. I know you don't wish to hear it and even less likely to adhere to anything I've typed thus far. Nonetheless, I typed it anyway because it's the path to your own happiness, which is self healing and controlling only what you can control which is you.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Is your therapist REALLY that much of a fool that he/she doesn't see the bigger picture here?????

This latest boyfriend of your wife's isn't your problem. YOU are your problem. Sadly, you're so weak, needy, desperate and passive that your wife has absolutely no respect for you at all. I mean, that's painfully obvious or she wouldn't be telling you to go lay down while she spends time with Romeo. She doesn't respect you at all. I don't know ONE woman who actually respects a needy weak man who lets her walk all over him. That's about as unappealing as it gets.
:x:x
Can I like this post 100 times?

And make sure your wife takes her two kids with her on her romantic weekend. If she wants to act like some bar fly, you can't stop her. But that doesn't mean you should pick up her slack while she's off on some weekend keeping it classy. Tell Mother of the Year to make sure to also pack bags for her two kids as they'll be going with her. I'm sure her boyfriend will just LOVE that. :rofl:
:lol:

I suggest you march right into the bedroom, open your wife's purse, and get your testicles back. She's had them for WAY too long.
Daaaaamn, that's the hardcore truth right there!

Seriously, OP - you allowed her to have relationships with others while with you and now you're the one complaining about this thing???
How ironic is this??? You are against something you allowed yourself. Now you're seeing the consequences.

I wonder what she liked about you anyway... Sorry.
As much as I'd like to have 2 or 3 boyfriends at a time .... (who doesn't want some variety ?? ;) ) deep down consciously, I wouldn't respect anyone who'd be okay with me doing that!!!! She sees you in the same light. You're there for stability, but not because she really wants to be yours.

You need to re-invent your personality. You've got more issues than just this "relationship" with that woman.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts