Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
thank you
that makes so much sense but what do you do about the heart, stupid it may sound i still love her. i wouldn't take her back but i miss her and at present i can only see the boys ate hers and not mine. i am staying at a hotel where obviously i cant take the kids for the day and england is on lock down

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
i try but i just cant be a prick, just for my boys, i just want to get through this... some how
Your reasoning has been said for longer than either you or I have lived. It didn't work then and it doesn't work now.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
we been married for 10 years but like all marriages we had ups and downs but the last 3 years we couldnt be happier, well i thought

affair 6-8 weeks but it took her 2 weeks to through everything away, people take longer to choose a savings account

i am 48 / she is 40 / boys are 9 & 6

her moods, routines and she god distant and her phone went every where with her

i tried for 9 days to change her mind, offered her every solution possible but no no no

i left on sunday gone because she just kept ringing and texting him right in front of me

the guy she chose is a single parent who has had 2 broken relationships already
This is what she wants now, out.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
thank you
that makes so much sense but what do you do about the heart, stupid it may sound i still love her. i wouldn't take her back but i miss her and at present i can only see the boys ate hers and not mine. i am staying at a hotel where obviously i cant take the kids for the day and england is on lock down
Just pull up the boot straps, and hang on. It's never ever easy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi

i am new here.
9 days ago my wife admitted to cheating on me since February with one of her ex clients. she used to be a solicitor
i suspected it but she is going through depression so i put it to that un-beknowing that wasn't the case.

i thought we were really happy, we drive nice cars, 2 beautiful happy boys, nice house, ate well and dressed well. i thought i gave her everything including my soul, then she told me
what she is doing and she does not love me anymore. i did everything i could to keep my family together in the last few days but 'nothing'.

this is just a very quick short version and i am finding it very difficult to cope with it to a point i am thinking of thoughts i shouldn't be having
I'm very sorry for the pain that you are feeling right now and I speak from experience when I say that I can understand your emotions right now. They will fluctuate greatly in the next few months from anger to sadness and back again. Once you get past the initial shock, start formulating a plan to protect your best interest and that of your children and try not to look back because when you do, you will try to find ways to rationalize why you should stay. I promise you that you will regret it if you stay and before you know it, its been 20 years of your life and you are still waiting for change and happiness of your own. Please take care of yourself and your children. Collect whatever evidence you have that she is having the affair for your attorney and let her go. Let God take care of the rest as far as she is concerned. He will see you through this trial. I'll be praying for you, stay strong, and please get help if you feel depressed/suicidal. There are better days coming once the storm passes. 🙏🙏

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this, it must have blindsided you. You will get through it. If you are having thoughts of harming yourself or someone else you need to get in person help immediately. Please call your doctor for help.

hugs
If not doctor - Samaritans - We're here to listen 24 hours, 365 days a year.Call 116 123 for free

21 - 27 of 27 Posts