6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol pidge... :/
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who did you vote for human? Gate and I didnt vote period.... But obama seemed the lesser of two evils.... Sorry pidge.. :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
44,529 Posts
I'm not a Romney fan... but exactly what 'evil' do you attribute to him?

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's a politician. Thats evil in itself... :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be more specific... Wasnt he the anti choice one and didnt he oppose gay rights? I didnt follow that closely so I could be way off base here.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here too if your talking about plants and gardening.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Forever Changed

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh... Lol :/
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
44,529 Posts
To be more specific... Wasnt he the anti choice one and didnt he oppose gay rights? I didnt follow that closely so I could be way off base here.
Posted via Mobile Device
No he does not oppose gay rights. He is pro-traditional marriage. .here are his words.

"“Like the vast majority of Americans, I’ve opposed same-sex marriage, but I’ve also opposed unjust discrimination against anyone, for racial or religious reasons, or for sexual preference. Americans are a tolerant, generous, and kind people. We all oppose bigotry and disparagement. But the debate over same-sex marriage is not a debate over tolerance. It is a debate about the purpose of the institution of marriage and it is a debate about activist judges who make up the law rather than interpret the law.” – Mitt Romney 12/14/06 National Review Online."
Mitt Romney on Same-Sex Marriage | Mitt Romney Central

On abortion he used to be pro-choice (2002 or so) but now he believes that it should only be for raped, incest and to save the mother's life.

Do these make belief's make him evil? I don't think so. He could not chage the law in either case anyway.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do you think human? You know gate and i's situation.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We didnt get any ballots in the mail here... o_O Not that I seen anyway....
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
hb the great state of lousiana only allows to buy votes and no they dont like paying postage so no mail in votes they do have gator gigging

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
I could not stand Romney's C0cky attitude...always seemed like he had a smirk on his face... wasn't his Home state one of the 1st to give victory to Obama... if so, that kinda speaks what they think of him!

My husband is happy - he's a Union worker.
yes thats true hey if your own home state doesnt want you LOL also ryan didnt get wisconsin kinda funny

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.