Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what are the favorite ways women like their husbands or boyfriends to initiate sex?

I ask as in our relationship I generally wait for the opportunity or hint by my wife....green light...go!

I would like to be more the aggressor and initiate sex but NOT go overboard and ruin the potential.

Looking for those ways to take the lead and truly turn on your SO!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Throw me over his shoulder and then to the room and on the bed. If hes tired, he pulls me onto his lap and kisses and fondles me. Sometimes whispers something sexy into my ear.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
All he says is "let's get naked". Works for me.

If I initiate, I'll just lock the bedroom door when were both in there, hop into bed and pull the covers up to my neck.;). He loves it!

I always have to make sure the kids are occupied or they knock on the door wanting something.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Honestly I like it most when he walks straight up, grabs me firmly by the back of the head (maybe by the hair if I'm lucky) and kisses me hard. That tells me he must have me right now, which I love.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would like to know what are the favorite ways women like their husbands or boyfriends to initiate sex?

I ask as in our relationship I generally wait for the opportunity or hint by my wife....green light...go!

I would like to be more the aggressor and initiate sex but NOT go overboard and ruin the potential.

Looking for those ways to take the lead and truly turn on your SO!
Huge TURN OFF...jussayin ;) Things I wish my hubs would do.....

my neck is VERY sensitive..he knows this, but RARELY goes there :confused:

Making out...we now only do that DURING sex :confused: He wll refuse my deep kisses any other time.....

Sitting and cuddling with me..making moves while cuddling...not in his own chair with his face stuffed into his cell phone....

To simply throw me up against the wall and stick his tongue down my throat when I walk in from work.....

Hope this helps....

based on the inactivity in this thread.....it isn't a very popular topic....BUT SHOULD BE!!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
I am kinda primal here. I want him to walk up, put his hand down my pants, tell me how much his hard cvck wants my wet pvssy and get me wet. Preferably when then moment is right (we are alone, kids are asleep or occupied, etc.) to take advantage of the situation at hand. Then just do it. Take control, take me like you've been fantasizing about it all day and can't wait a second longer.

·
Banned
296 Posts
I am kinda primal here. I want him to walk up, put his hand down my pants, tell me how much his hard cvck wants my wet pvssy and get me wet. Preferably when then moment is right (we are alone, kids are asleep or occupied, etc.) to take advantage of the situation at hand. Then just do it. Take control, take me like you've been fantasizing about it all day and can't wait a second longer.
How i wish more women were like you HJ ! No roses , chocalates or sweet notes ............ just the knowledge that your man was semi - hard all day thinking .... fantasizing of who he was going to go to bed with that evening and what he was going to do .... kudos :smthumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
My wife says I can have her anytime I forcibly pick her up and carry her up the stairs to the bedroom in protest, just like Rhett Butler. Problem is we live in a ranch style house.

·
Banned
0 Posts
How i wish more women were like you HJ ! No roses , chocalates or sweet notes ............ just the knowledge that your man was semi - hard all day thinking .... fantasizing of who he was going to go to bed with that evening and what he was going to do .... kudos :smthumbup:
I like flowers every now and then, not really into chocolates and notes are sweet. But it's not what gets me horny:D

I wanna get physical

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom.

Wraps his arms around from behind and starts kissing my neck.

Laying in bed about to doze off and he starts running his hands up and down my body very slowly and drawing circles with his fingers at the top of my thighs but never actually touches the hot spots - has me wide awake and begging for it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I vote for being picked up and carried to the bedroom, or being dragged there by the hand. Or grabbed and kissed hard. I like the 'You are so sexy, I need to have you right NOW' line whispered in my ear. Start undressing me. Send me a hot text even if you are in the next room.

Does this ever happen to me? No, sadly.

Too often, my guy just touches my shoulder in bed, or starts stroking my arm. It is not hot. Sometimes that is just depressing, even when I'm horny it turns me right off because it is so passive.

I don't think "You're pretty and I love you" is sexy. It is sweet but not sexy. I'd rather hear that when he doesn't want sex.

Do you guys see a pattern in all the responses here? Do something hot like grabbing her and picking her up!

One thing I'd like (but many women probably wouldn't) is if my H walked up to me naked with an erection without saying a word. No way I could resist that. I'm medium to high drive, not all of these work with on LD women. But even LD women want some hot proposal like you find them irresistible and have to have them NOW better then coy touches on their arm. It is better if you take blatant physical action (I mean like a hard kiss, not crotch grabbing unless she's HD like HopelesslyJaded) and act confident like you don't expect the woman to turn you down instead of asking a question.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I vote for being picked up and carried to the bedroom, or being dragged there by the hand. Or grabbed and kissed hard. I like the 'Your so sexy, I need to have you right NOW' line. Start undressing me.

Does this ever happen to me? No, sadly.

Too often, my guy just touches my shoulder in bed, or starts stroking my arm. It is not hot. Sometimes that is just depressing, even when I'm horny it turns me right off because it is so passive.

Mine is guilty of doing this in the mornings. He'll do that till I wake up and then it pisses me off! I think I'd rather wake up to him already between my legs.

I don't think "You're pretty and I love you" is sexy. It is sweet but not sexy. I'd rather hear that when he doesn't want sex.

Do you guys see a pattern in all the responses here? Do something hot like grabbing her and picking her up!

One thing I'd like (but many women probably wouldn't) is if my H walked up to me naked with an erection without saying a word. No way I could resist that.

That's more my speed. You can't help but touch it. Then it's all over then.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My wife says I can have her anytime I forcibly pick her up and carry her up the stairs to the bedroom in protest, just like Rhett Butler. Problem is we live in a ranch style house.
That's a problem, seriously? Just pick her up and carry her into the bedroom from another room. Set up some obstacles like boxes to climb over, be creative.

This is one reason GWTW is a popular book/movie. Most romance novels (bodice rippers) have stuff like this too. If she is too heavy to carry, just drag her by the hand (somewhat quickly, NOT slowly, sweetly, and coyly!). It is not rocket science.

·
Registered
183 Posts
my husband did this once and I think I surprised him by "taking matters into my own hands" so to speak. What was even hotter was that no words were spoken the entire time.

Ironically he hasn't done that since:scratchhead:
What's wrong with some guys???? I've told my H he could do this and never would get turned down, but he never has.

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
Thank you all women.

Today I just crawled up on top of the wife and started kissing her without asking. Too bad the kids were around.

She seems to like that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mine is guilty of doing this in the mornings. He'll do that till I wake up and then it pisses me off! I think I'd rather wake up to him already between my legs.

I dream of waking up with him moving inside me. But I usually don't need much lube, this wouldn't work on women who tend to be drier. Still I think he'd need to lube up a bit first to get it in if I'm asleep.
I've asked for this, hasn't happened to me yet.

·
Registered
340 Posts
^ i would love to do this to my wife... she doesn't sleep real heavy however. maybe i should get her drugged up on some nyquil or something, then do it? :) j/k

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.