Talk About Marriage banner

Women, what is your normal desire for sex?

• Daily or more?

Votes: 44 20.6%
  • 5-6 times a week?

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • 3-5 times a week?

Votes: 77 36.0%
  • 1-2 times a week?

Votes: 50 23.4%
  • 1 time every two weeks?

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • 1 time every 3 weeks?

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 1 time a month?

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Less than 1 time a month?

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Never want sex?

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters
361 - 380 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Funny you raise that staying home is making it worse. Totally agree and I was thinking about just that as I was posting. I've found myself more interested in sex topics here than i usually am. I think that's because I'm cooped up and my mind wanders easily.;)

Don't get the wrong idea from this but I think the normal milling around with the opposite sex just in day to day activities being now gone has some kind of impact on all of us. I'm sure men too. I'm married (and shy) so it's not like I'm out there flirting with guys but I think that we don't realize the little things like when guys smile at you or flirt a little bit. You don't think much of it but when it's gone, I think it affects our psyche. Maybe I'll get slammed for this but I'll admit that there's something about when guys show that they find you attractive. Not like super overtly, creepy, or inappropriately, of course but just little things. Just a thought.
Girl.... I'm not married anymore, my dude lives 40 mins away, and we're both in lockdown. If I lived alone, I would so shack up with him or have him shack up with me for the duration lol. I have my elderly Mom to think about, we bought a new house together after my divorce.

I swear this damned virus has it out for horny people everywhere :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::eek:.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Only want women to answer the poll.

Answer what you would like for the frequency of sex, not how much you may or may not being it at this time.

If you are man, please do not answer the poll. But of course you are free to post.
3 votes in it sure is looking that way. Good god where do you horny women come from? :scratchhead::D
well... just a theory but when you are getting what you need out of it you want it more... Maybe pay a little more attention to her than normal?? If time permitted I would like to have it daily... but we work different shifts so that gets in the way 😕. and to answer your question... We rise from the ashes of sexless marraiges😂 jkjk

·
Registered
268 Posts
well... just a theory but when you are getting what you need out of it you want it more... Maybe pay a little more attention to her than normal?? If time permitted I would like to have it daily... but we work different shifts so that gets in the way 😕. and to answer your question... We rise from the ashes of sexless marraiges😂 jkjk
Rise from the ashes of sexless marriages indeed! I love your username. Mine should be Maneater right now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Only want women to answer the poll.

Answer what you would like for the frequency of sex, not how much you may or may not being it at this time.

If you are man, please do not answer the poll. But of course you are free to post.
I’ve been married to my husband for 10 years, together 13 altogether. I would like it to be more, but we’re either too tired or just no mood. Used to be a lot more, but I know we still love each other and are happy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
At 43 I'm horny all the time so my answer is daily but if you asked me the last time I had sex or the last time my husband kissed me the answer would be a long long time ago.

Are you still with him? In a similar situation

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m 33 and my sex drive has decreased. I only want sex maybe once a week or every 2 weeks. I do have sex with my fiancé whenever he asks for it, but other than that I don’t have sex or initiate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Apparently a lot of horny women end up with the same fate as a lot of horny men.... a spouse who does not want sex. It's like the marriage gods have a very sick sense of humor.
I agree that the marriage Gods do have a sick sense of humor that is very tasteless and I'm not laughing....

·
Administrator
43,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
I agree that the marriage Gods do have a sick sense of humor that is very tasteless and I'm not laughing....
Yea, apparently the marriage gods have a sick sense of humor. :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really don't get it because I give a woman 3 to 10 O's in one setting of sex and have always been told how great I am in bed and yet my wife just doesn't seem as if she wants sex with me and it seems more of a chore for her.

I always make sure she comes first and gets as many as she wants. she comes and enjoys it when we are in the act but getting her to want it before we have sex is like begging or pulling teeth..

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying to remain faithful because she is the Love of my life but It's getting old.. smh

·
Administrator
43,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
I really don't get it because I give a woman 3 to 10 O's in one setting of sex and have always been told how great I am in bed and yet my wife just doesn't seem as if she wants sex with me and it seems more of a chore for her.

I always make sure she comes first and gets as many as she wants. she comes and enjoys it when we are in the act but getting her to want it before we have sex is like begging or pulling teeth..

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying to remain faithful because she is the Love of my life but It's getting old.. smh
There are different things that could be contributing to this.

How long have you two been married? Was there a time when your sex life was better? If so when did it change.

Also, I started a thread for you so that you can get input that is specifically for you. Let's take this discussion to your thread. Here's the link to it.

·
Registered
577 Posts
At first (maybe three or so years) it used to be more than twice per day, including while asleep. When I could not get pregnant we did it even more.
Now 15 years later its mostly daily but some days we do not and some days its morning and evening. Still have it while asleep but not as often as before.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
My impression is the issues are often much more complex than that, and not possible to improve by that sort of unilateral behavior change. But if it works for some, that’s great.

·
Registered
134 Posts
We do quickies, which sucks...have a young kid and another on the way...it's starting to get monotonous. I expressed that I missed the foreplay & taking our time. I don't think he got the hint.

·
Administrator
43,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
We do quickies, which sucks...have a young kid and another on the way...it's starting to get monotonous. I expressed that I missed the foreplay & taking our time. I don't think he got the hint.
I'm sure that sucks. Sounds like you might need to talk to him some more.

There's a good book... She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman It might be a good present for him ;)

Maybe flat out tell him that when he's the only one getting anything out of sex, you have no interest in having sex. So if he wants it, he has to make sure you are getting yours too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
361 - 380 of 382 Posts