Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Deadbeat Dad who failed or outright refuses to pay his Child-support remains Public Enemy #1 in the nightly news and throughout Media; however, Feminists and Govt "NEVER" advocate for a Male Birth Control Pill nor Mandatory DNA testing to ensure Paternity immediately after a child's birth......WHY?

Best Interest of the child to know his/her father ....right?

Best Interest of society to provide Male Contraceptive Technology to PREVENT an unwanted pregnancy....Right?

Best Interest of society to avoid wasteful Family Court hearings....right?

Best Interest of society to prevent/reduce wasteful spending of public tax dollars....right?

So, what's the delay with Feminists and Politicians lobbying for REFORMS (Male Birth Control Pill & DNA Testing at Birth)
that eliminate problems for women?

Thx,
Vej36

·
Administrator
44,459 Posts
What's your deal? On a war against women? Geez. Lighten up some!

Most women, to include feminists, want a male contraceptive. Why not let men take some respopnslibty and screw up their bodies with chemicals as women have been doing to avoid pregnancy? I think it's a grand idea.

Unfortunately, men don't want it. It is the predominately male review boards that have stopped male contraceptives because they cause similar side effects to those women get on contraceptives.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
There already is a male contraceptive: the condom.

As stated by Elegirl, chemical contraception would pose health risks for men; as it always has for women.

But bottom line? Men don't get pregnant. Even in a committed relationship, a woman would have to depend on her SO to take his pill responsibly every day at at the same time---so that she doesn't get pregnant!! lol

Sure, mandatory DNA testing at birth. I never had kids, I guess if my husband had felt it necessary, I would have found it both humorous and it would have insulted me no end. But I don't see how it is harmful, I would have known the kids were his, so whatever.

·
Administrator
44,459 Posts
Mandatory DNA testing at birth is a personal issue. If a man is unsure about being the biological father of the child, he can go to the drug store, get a DNA test and pay the $100 to get it run. If it's made mandatory, it will have to be paid via tax money.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Best Interest of society to provide Male Contraceptive Technology to PREVENT an unwanted pregnancy....Right?
They HAVE.

It's called a condom. But an awful lot of men are too damned selfish to compromise their pleasure - God FORBID - and instead, make stupid mistakes. The next thing you know, there's yet another 'single mother' that dated some ass maybe a whopping 4 times and who wants to keep the baby. Not surprisingly, lover boy wants nothing to do with her or the kid and just like you, he'll whine for the next 20+ years about how 'unfair' it is to be trapped by a woman.

Don't want to end up being a deadbeat dad? Don't want to pay out child support for the next 20+ years depending on your state? Don't want to be forced into having a kid you never wanted because SHE decided not to get an abortion?

Then man the hell UP and start taking some damned responsibility toward contraception! Stop letting your genitals do your thinking FOR you. You're not a victim. The minute you drop your drawers you're taking a risk and you're well aware of that going in! Get yourself a Real Doll if you can't be responsible enough to do your PART. Where the hell is the puke icon when I need one????

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
They HAVE.

It's called a condom. But an awful lot of men are too damned selfish to compromise their pleasure - God FORBID - and instead, make stupid mistakes. The next thing you know, there's yet another 'single mother' that dated some ass maybe a whopping 4 times and who wants to keep the baby. Not surprisingly, lover boy wants nothing to do with her or the kid and just like you, he'll whine for the next 20+ years about how 'unfair' it is to be trapped by a woman.

Don't want to end up being a deadbeat dad? Don't want to pay out child support for the next 20+ years depending on your state? Don't want to be forced into having a kid you never wanted because SHE decided not to get an abortion?

Then man the hell UP and start taking some damned responsibility toward contraception! Stop letting your genitals do your thinking FOR you. You're not a victim. The minute you drop your drawers you're taking a risk and you're well aware of that going in! Get yourself a Real Doll if you can't be responsible enough to do your PART. Where the hell is the puke icon when I need one????
I would give this a thousand likes if I could.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
They HAVE.

What's your deal? On a war against men? Geez. Lighten up some!

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
As stated by Elegirl, chemical contraception would pose health risks for men; as it always has for women.
I say it's high time to let men risk their health for a big change. Let them deal with the threat of cancer and heart problems and unwanted skin pigmentation issues and fluctuating weight and sex drives, cysts and fibroids and hair loss and everything else the pill has caused for the last 50+ years to untold numbers of women.

Since they seem to have NO problem expecting women to risk THEIR health year after year for their pleasure, I can only assume that guys would be thrilled to return the favor and risk their health for 10 or 20 years taking a male pill so they could do their part.

I think we have a better chance of shaking hands with Jesus then ever seeing THAT happen.

·
Registered
14 Posts
All contraception is intrinsically evil. It causes major damage in society and in marriages. Abstinance untill marriage, then, the married couple should practice Natural Family Planning if they have serious reason to postpone a pregnancy.

·
Registered
362 Posts
We have the technology to determine paternity at birth very easily. Before any man is ordered to pay child support it should be determined if he's actually the father. Paternity at birth is a no-brainer in my opinion. I can't imagine why anyone would have an issue with it.

I've said before if a man can't pay for his children he's a deadbeat, and should be jailed. If a woman can't pay for her children she gets WIC, affordable housing, free cell phones, free child care, welfare payments, free education.

Logically speaking since women are sole deciders on whether the child lives or dies, the man should have no responsibility for the child if she determines to carry it to term. I think in marriage that could be part of the contract. But outside marriage if a woman makes the decision to bring a child to term instead of killing it, that's HER decision, HER responsibility alone.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
I think we have a better chance of shaking hands with Jesus then ever seeing THAT happen.
I had my scrotum cut, my reproductive organs burned and mutilated. I sat on a bag of frozen peas for two days while my testicle swelled to 3x normal size, turning the colors of a prize fighter's face after a championship bout. I suffered two decades of random testicular pain when I slept wrong the night before.

I guess I'm not sure what more you want from me to hold up my end of the birth control bargain.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
We have the technology to determine paternity at birth very easily. Before any man is ordered to pay child support it should be determined if he's actually the father. Paternity at birth is a no-brainer in my opinion. I can't imagine why anyone would have an issue with it.
Paternity is a question that doesn't need answering until it does. When it does, then it's a no-brainer. Testing every child born in the country costs money. It comes with a low but nonzero false positive and false negative rate. It is a pointless test to run until such time as one of the parents needs the answer.

Prenatal paternity testing is fraught with even more problems. It should probably only be done if you have other more pressing reasons to perform an amniocentesis.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Paternity is a question that doesn't need answering until it does. When it does, then it's a no-brainer. Testing every child born in the country costs money.
Between 10 & 20% of children born are not the biological children of the men the women claim to be the fathers. With 7 billion people in the world that seems like a question that needs answering since most men are naive and clueless. The vast majority of these men have no idea that their wife or girlfriend has been cuckolding him for months and is impregnated by another man. Paying for a test online is great and all but it's not binding, to get it binding the man needs to pay a lawyer a large retainer, the lawyer needs to argue the reason for the paternity test, and the judge needs to order it, it can take years to sort out and thousands in legal fees.

The amount of money it costs to provide mandatory DNA testing is nothing in comparison to the fraud perpetuated on these unsuspecting men.

The real reason this isn't law is because of how it will further tear apart society and destroy the credibility of marriage, when men find out so many women are lying about the paternity of their children they will shun marriage even further.

·
Administrator
44,459 Posts
Between 10 & 20% of children born are not the biological children of the men the women claim to be the fathers. With 7 billion people in the world that seems like a question that needs answering since most men are naive and clueless. The vast majority of these men have no idea that their wife or girlfriend has been cuckolding him for months and is impregnated by another man. Paying for a test online is great and all but it's not binding, to get it binding the man needs to pay a lawyer a large retainer, the lawyer needs to argue the reason for the paternity test, and the judge needs to order it, it can take years to sort out and thousands in legal fees.

The amount of money it costs to provide mandatory DNA testing is nothing in comparison to the fraud perpetuated on these unsuspecting men.

The real reason this isn't law is because of how it will further tear apart society and destroy the credibility of marriage, when men find out so many women are lying about the paternity of their children they will shun marriage even further.
There is another reason for this. A lot of people are very uncomfortable with the idea of collecting DNA on every person. If our country were to make DNA testing mandatory at birth, that means that the DNA of most men and most babies will be available for the government to build that big DNA database that some want.

Any man can DNA any child that his wife has. It's easy and cheap. If they are concerned they can put out the money and do the test.

·
Registered
832 Posts
All contraception is intrinsically evil. It causes major damage in society and in marriages. Abstinance untill marriage, then, the married couple should practice Natural Family Planning if they have serious reason to postpone a pregnancy.
This particular belief causes major damage in society and family. It keeps 50% of society enslaved to reproduction, it keeps women and children in poverty, and it allows society to marginalize women.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
The Deadbeat Dad who failed or outright refuses to pay his Child-support remains Public Enemy #1 in the nightly news and throughout Media; however, Feminists and Govt "NEVER" advocate for a Male Birth Control Pill nor Mandatory DNA testing to ensure Paternity immediately after a child's birth......WHY?

Best Interest of the child to know his/her father ....right?

Best Interest of society to avoid wasteful Family Court hearings....right?

Best Interest of society to prevent/reduce wasteful spending of public tax dollars....right?

So, what's the delay with Feminists and Politicians lobbying for REFORMS (Male Birth Control Pill & DNA Testing at Birth)
that eliminate problems for women?

Thx,
Vej36

Male birth control pill.

https://melmagazine.com/heres-where-we-re-at-with-the-male-pill-fbd0a2be62b3

Women have birth control and men will soon have the same. Problem solved.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This particular belief causes major damage in society and family. It keeps 50% of society enslaved to reproduction, it keeps women and children in poverty, and it allows society to marginalize women.[

What marginalises women is men(and women) thinking they can use the other person just for pleasure as contraception does. Then when the contraception fails, or it tears apart marriages, there are un wanted pregnancy, abortion which leads to more hurt women and men and dead babies, and poverty for women and children as their fathers flee.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.