For the females only, I just read a comment by @Affaircare in another thread and thought I would ask this question of the other equally open ladies in the group. When you decided to have your (first) affair, what went through your mind the split second before you changed your mind from "no" to "yes"? I'm not asking about the problems that lead up to it or even the current environment. At some point, you had to say, "Yes, I made a promise to keep my marriage vows, but things have changed." Here is a partial list. Don't be limited by it.
- This guys it too hot to pass up.
- I'm not getting what I need at home.
- It's my LD husband's fault
- My marriage was a mistake.
- He'll never know.
- Everybody does it.
- I just want to see what it's like.
- He's showing me care and concern that my husband is not showing me.
- I may have met my soul mate.
- We've had sex before I was married, what will it hurt?
- I'm going my husband a lesson he'll never forget.