Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

Registered
Keep trying!

I always make a showing of washing, and microwave for warmness, each veggie play time.

When using, at least half the time I just take one out of where I pre-stashed it, and surprise use it, when she's not watching sometimes, if I'm eating at the Y.

Other times I set it out earlier by the bed, so she can think about why it's there, for a while. Sometimes half the day.

馃檪 but one has to be knowledgeable of the days schedule, unless any family or friends coming over.

All good!!
worth a try!

Registered
Discussion Starter #45
The more I think about it, the less I want to pull it out without warning...too risky. Where did the vegetable talk come from? I鈥檝e never experienced that other than in animal house...

Registered
The more I think about it, the less I want to pull it out without warning...too risky. Where did the vegetable talk come from? I鈥檝e never experienced that other than in animal house...
there is a risk that you'd end up in the dog house....;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #48
Michzz- I took offense when u accused me of using her as my, 鈥減laything.鈥 everyone else that responded did so in a respectful manner and seemed to want to help even if they did not agree with me. you went on the offensive and attacked when u have a very limited view.

Registered
Thanks for the replies. I didn鈥檛 think about the fact that she could have lesser orgasms with me vs womanizer. Can any women comment on my post please?
I鈥檝e had good orgasms and so so orgasm and super weak orgasms.

Registered
there is a risk that you'd end up in the dog house....;)
He can test this out to see what happens without ending up in the dog house. I was once being playful with my wife and I had a HUGE toy hidden within reach. Before yanking it out, I warned her that I had been shopping for her a toy and that it was going to be a good one. In my case, she got furious and refused to look at the toy. Since I knew she would be upset I had purchased something nonsexual that I knew she wanted which was a very nice bluetooth speaker for the kitchen. I then turned the tables on her and asked why would she get so upset over a gift that I only intended for her to enjoy. It took her forever to calm down and enjoy the new speakers. I did not end up in the dog house, but I definitely did not go back to the toy store.

Badsanta

Registered
Michzz- I took offense when u accused me of using her as my, 鈥減laything.鈥 everyone else that responded did so in a respectful manner and seemed to want to help even if they did not agree with me. you went on the offensive and attacked when u have a very limited view.
You took offense because from my perspective that was clearly your behavior.

I meant no disrespect. However, again, ask your wife if she feels pressured to perform for you.

You've framed all this as for her. It does not feel that way to me.

Be offended or be informed. You pick.
I think I was spot on and it touched a raw nerve with you.

Be kind to your wife.

Registered
He can test this out to see what happens without ending up in the dog house. I was once being playful with my wife and I had a HUGE toy hidden within reach. Before yanking it out, I warned her that I had been shopping for her a toy and that it was going to be a good one. In my case, she got furious and refused to look at the toy. Since I knew she would be upset I had purchased something nonsexual that I knew she wanted which was a very nice bluetooth speaker for the kitchen. I then turned the tables on her and asked why would she get so upset over a gift that I only intended for her to enjoy. It took her forever to calm down and enjoy the new speakers. I did not end up in the dog house, but I definitely did not go back to the toy store.

Badsanta
Man, really?

Registered
Man, really?
I will admit that my wife and I share banter that comes across as freakishly harsh to others. For us it is part of our everyday play to keep each other on our toes.

She recently put a spoonful of gravy into my coffee and I drank it without looking. Once I realized something was off, she pretended I that I had accidentally grabbed the wrong cup, and it was one that had been sitting behind the microwave for probably a few years that she had just found. We had a good laugh at that one!

Registered
I will admit that my wife and I share banter that comes across as freakishly harsh to others. For us it is part of our everyday play to keep each other on our toes.
One of the things we do to each other that get both of us each time.... one of us walks through the bathroom and happens to see the other washing their hair with soap all in our face and eyes closed. We get each with the "too much shampoo" prank or smash our faces into the door to scare the other person once they rinse open their eyes. She is usually better at getting me that I am able to get her. She is the champion of pranks in our house.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts