Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyday I ask myself this question:

With Divorce (D) over Reconciliation (R) will your Wayward spouse(WS) miss the recently betrayed spouse (BS) more than the Affair Partner (AP)?

Would like to hear your thoughts on this.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I don't know. It depends. People seem to want what they can no longer have.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's why once you have benn cheated it not that wise to jump to R blindly. Specially after you felt forced to pill the 180. What migh seem they are going back to you is not more than the above, to want what they don't have. Pure reaction.
Consistence for a period af time will tell you whether they are back really or not.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think it's a really good way to snap them out of the fog. After DDay1, my husband basically forgave OM and me for our sexting. I kept away from OM for a few weeks, then he showed up at my work & things started up again, then went from EA to PA.

At DDay2, husband exposed to OMW, made me leave the house, transferred all the money from our bank account, etc. Took me about 48 hours to be totally clear of the fog and never want anything to do with OM again.

H never filed for D, but I felt like any day I would be served papers. We are 6 months past DDay2 and in R, but it has been a rough road, and I know how I have no room to even entertain a thought of betrayal or I will lose my husband (not that I want to).

I think there is definite benefit in exposure and the 180. When I saw what I really stood to lose, I started fighting with everything I had to keep it.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Everyday I ask myself this question:

With D over R, will WS to miss BS more than AP? Would like to hear your thoughts on this.
lol..
For acronym challenged. Me included!

With Divorce over Reconciliation will your Wayward spouse miss the recently betrayed spouse more than the Affair Partner
The answer for my ExW is that it changes every 5 mins. Lots of wringing of hands..
JGOMDL is all I can say.[Just get off my damn lawn.]

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Only if BS backs it up with lots of YNWW hanging around BS at all hours.
Have to ask, googled it and still came up with nothing.

YNWW?

Reactions: John2012

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Young Nubile Willing Wenches?

Reactions: Machiavelli
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.