Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
January 1st of this year, I had a rude awakening. I thought the New Year was starting off great until using My Husbands phone because Mine was messed up and I find a message to a number that is not saved saying "I can't stop thinking about You". Talk about complete shock. He was just two seats over from Me on the couch. I sat there, Mouth opened with a million things going through My mind. The Man I trusted 110%, Betrayed Me. I wasn't ready for all the lies when I asked who it was. Asking Her who She was ending up being a hassle also. Neither wanted to admit They worked together. Of course I asked Her several questions, She stated They'd never had sexual contact and that in deed a few months prior when I had a bad feeling about Him going to Dave & Busters with some "Guys" from work, That She was there. She said They didn't talk much though. That's was the only message I found, If She replied or They talked any more, He was smart enough to delete those. I also looked at call records dated back 2 months of which She was called several times for more than 30mins at a time sometimes. & He wonders why I STILL accuse Him almost a year later. Why should I believe that He has really stopped any contact with Her except work related? He has told Me every time I bring it up or ask Him who He's working with that He's in this for Us and Our Family and that He loves Me and He learned His lesson and almost lost Me & Blah blah. He doesn't use His cell anymore which sometimes makes Me wonder if He has a secret one but I deal with all money so I don't see how He'd manage that but Men are sneaky so there's no telling. Lol sorry for the rant but has anyone else had issues with co-Workers? How do I get past this? I love My Husband so much but He's really put a lot of stress and worry on Me with this. I used to really trust Him. & It's not the sex life, We have a lot of that. He said He just wanted that new feeling but realized it wasn't worth losing His marriage. What the heck kind of excuse?!!! I'm 26, He's 37 & the Girl is 22. We got married Sept 08 & Were together for a year before getting married. Just so You know :)[/FONT

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Workplace. Coworker.

Lies.

Atleast there is/ was an EA. He cant say it is 1 year and you should have overcome that.

Is he transparent? Tell him it will take as long as the trust begins to set in.

I get the feeling that he rugswept the A. You better be on vigil.

Sit him down, tell him your concerns.

"I cant stop thinking about you" is on the wall, dont ignore.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is he remosefull? truly in all his actions?
Do you notice any better behavior towards you?
Do you feel he fights for your relationship?
Does he recognise your pain and stress?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.