Talk About Marriage banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
How much does she make at Walmart? Is she working full time? How can she take 3 months off work without losing her job?

How much does she want to spend on stuff? Does she want to spend her whole paycheck on herself?

I spend money on stuff but I know my limits. I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars on shoes I can't afford.

Why don't you open a joint account where both of you deposit money for bills. She pays her share and you pay yours. She can do with the rest whatever she wants.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That's your prerogative of course but you really shouldn't be married.
You're quite right. The thing is, he shouldn't be married... to her.

OP seems to be fed up with the wife. We only have his point of view; therefore, that's all we can get by, but if we read between the lines, and his outbursts, it could be interesting to hear the other side of the coin to get a more balanced opinion, and then, we might not, if we get two bulls butting heads.

·
Super Moderator
10,159 Posts
You're quite right. The thing is, he shouldn't be married... to her.

OP seems to be fed up with the wife. We only have his point of view; therefore, that's all we can get by, but if we read between the lines, and his outbursts, it could be interesting to hear the other side of the coin to get a more balanced opinion, and then, we might not, if we get two bulls butting heads.
For sure. If he can find a better match everyone would be happier.

Unfortunately OP is on vacation because he likes to name call.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
If you didn’t like her extended stay in Europe - why didn’t you simply talk with her and tell her two weeks is more reasonable?
It seems like you two don’t talk. Have you ever respected your wife?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Indeed, calling my favorite Walmart brand crappy? Damn. That guy is just over the top.
If you go early in the morning you can get em on clearance for 7$. Just sayin.
She gets a discount for working at Walmart.
This guy has a life to be jealous for.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts