Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wife wants to have sex with another man while I watch

13K views 36 replies 30 participants last post by  MattMatt 
#1 ·
Sounds so exciting

#10 ·
Do we really have to address something this patently dangerous. Sir, would you stick your fingers in an electrical socket? If your wife wants to have sex with other men, she is welcome to do so, after the divorce.

Reactions: Spicy
#13 ·
She wants to make you a cuckold. What is her motivation? Some men want to be, and find it exciting - I don't really understand why this is, but it is certainly a thing. Look beyond the idea of the initial event (you sound like you are interested in the idea), and think about how this will affect you and your relationship afterwards, and long term.

#15 ·
clearly your wife has the person in mind and she is wanting to cheat in the open......i would like to quote Dean Werner here from animal house "

i promise you in the long run it will ruin you and your relationship completely

PS i guarantee she would not offer the other way around. but what the heck stories like yours are all over reddit so go ahead but make no mistake about it you will be ever known as a cuckold husband.

#21 ·
And what do you think you will feel when you realize she enjoys it more than you if that happens? Unless you like that and if you like that then do it why are you asking?
People that are excited about this fantasy like the OP are actually hoping that their wives enjoy it more. OP is either a troll that loves the fantasy or a real guy that seems excited about his wife trying it. So....no advice needed IMO.

#22 ·
I think it is a huge mistake to have more than one sexual partner, especially if one is married.

Having said that, since this is something your wife told you, it must have been pretty important to her to bring it up. I mean that is not something one spouse typically says to another out of the blue. To me that means one of two things. (1) She became very brave (or trusts you a lot) to bring up something that is really important to her. (2) She is only interested in what she wants and doesn't care if this destroys her marriage. Either way it is incredibly brave (or disrespectful) of her and a desperate attempt to change the status quo in your marriage.

The question for you is, what do you want? What can you live with, within the context of marriage?

Once you have figured out what your own boundaries are, you need to communicate them to your wife. You can't control her. If she wants sex with other men, you probably can't stop her. You can divorce her, but you probably can't stop or control her.

If in figuring out your personal boundaries you decide you can't handle her having sex with another man, but you do value her happiness, perhaps you and your Wife can figure out some role playing where you play the part of the stranger and then later yourself so she can have the illusion of having sex with another man.

Good luck. May I suggest some professional counseling.

#24 ·
I don’t know what to do
I am hoping that you will actually respond back to this thread. While some people here are being dismissive, or joking, this can be a very serious subject, in a variety of ways.

My first question to you is, is your OP supposed to be sarcasm or do you really think it might be something exciting to you and/or to her? Quite honestly there is no information here to work from

Voyagerism and exhibitionism are common kinks. They also take on a variety of forms. There is also cuckold, which may or may not be what is being asked for. Again, way too little information. The scenario you (all too briefly) describe is common enough. Has your wife said why she wants to do this? Has she mentioned what boundaries she wants? How the selection process goes? Unlike many naysayers here, I am not going to automatically assume this is a bad thing or an indication of problems in the future, however, it cannot be ignored that such may be the case. Information is needed in order to determine such.

#25 ·
I wish my wife wanted this, actually I wish my wife wanted anything sexually! Showing some desire would be a welcome change!

Seriously though, I understand all the folks who are against this, its not the traditional/religious/common way. However, it can work. Most of the reasons why it doesn’t work boil down to maturity level, being possessive, cultural/religious programming, guilt/shame, etc. There are plenty of people in very satisfying poly relationships and it works great. But all parties involved need to be on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.