Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Do we really have to address something this patently dangerous. Sir, would you stick your fingers in an electrical socket? If your wife wants to have sex with other men, she is welcome to do so, after the divorce.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
She wants to make you a cuckold. What is her motivation? Some men want to be, and find it exciting - I don't really understand why this is, but it is certainly a thing. Look beyond the idea of the initial event (you sound like you are interested in the idea), and think about how this will affect you and your relationship afterwards, and long term.

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
clearly your wife has the person in mind and she is wanting to cheat in the open......i would like to quote Dean Werner here from animal house "

i promise you in the long run it will ruin you and your relationship completely

PS i guarantee she would not offer the other way around. but what the heck stories like yours are all over reddit so go ahead but make no mistake about it you will be ever known as a cuckold husband.

·
Premium Member
2,706 Posts
All I can say is that is weird as hell. I don’t get the reason someone would risk their marriage for something like this. Beyond strange. Sir, I think you need professional help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
And what do you think you will feel when you realize she enjoys it more than you if that happens? Unless you like that and if you like that then do it why are you asking?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts