Talk About Marriage banner
281 - 300 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yes, opinions, like yours. You don't even know the meaning of self-esteem. I'm out and you are on ignore for your aggressive tone.
Right, you decide to basically call me or someone else a "lunatic", but I have the aggressive tone. 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

Go ahead, ignore away. I won't be losing sleep. NOTE: moderators, sorry for the TJ, it will cease as of now.

Reactions: ABHale

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Right, you decide to basically call me or someone else a "lunatic", but I have the aggressive tone. 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

Go ahead, ignore away. I won't be losing sleep. NOTE: moderators, sorry for the TJ, it will cease as of now.
I don't think this is a TJ. All this back and forth is over the OP's wife's motivation for the procedure. That is an important question he and the eventual surgeon will need to know. It's kind of central to the situation.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wife wants breast implants, I don't want her to get them,

I think she looks great the way she is, and I don't like the risk involved with the surgery

Advice?
Try to talk her out of it . As soon as they get in Inplants next thing you know they’re she’s showing everybody . Lol lol lol lol
Me I like them all but , Preferred real in any shape or size .
True .

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Try to talk her out of it . As soon as they get in Inplants next thing you know they’re she’s showing everybody . Lol lol lol lol
Me I like them all but , Preferred real in any shape or size .
True .
I think it's too late. I think she is getting the swollen cantaloupes as we speak.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Don't put anything on your lips. They can fill any little lines above and to the side of your lip line and that will straighten your lips back out without making you look like a fish because there is no filler in your lips. They just put a little bead right up above where your lip liner would go and it makes everything taught again and if the corners of your mouth are starting to disappear it brings those back out. Don't ever put anything in your lips. I think people try hard to convince themselves that that looks good when it really looks awful and rubbery.
Ma'am you can find benadryl on Pharmacy isle #3. 🤣

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
true I made a post here on another topic along the same lines yesterday ,
some people think a woman when she gets up in the morning gets dressed that she is thinking how men will be attracted to her in what ever she wears , like a woman's only reason to live is for men ,
same as they ask a rape victim what she had on when she was raped , strange women that are only into women don't rape other women ,
Go ask some women who were in prison, they would disagree with you.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Hmmm. Mrs. C had it done though I was very much not in favor of it.

She did do it for herself and her own self esteem and not to attract men.

I do know for a fact that some women do but some also don't so it's definitely not a given especially in OP's situation.

I'm not going to armchair diagnose her but I initially don't believe she should get this surgery.

I don't think there are indications she wants attention from other men. A thin woman with c cups is going to have had plenty of attention from men as is.
The few women I know of who hat enlargements, started cheating on their husbands in short order. The evidently enjoyed the extra attention from the other men.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wife wants breast implants, I don't want her to get them,

I think she looks great the way she is, and I don't like the risk involved with the surgery

Advice?
What is the value of a happy wife? So, you have to go through a few hours of stress regarding anesthesia and possibly post op infection. Use a Board Certified General or Plastic Surgeon at a major hospital and give her your blessings. I’m an Oral Surgeon, completed some significant trauma surgeries and all cases came out as hoped, your wife has 100x’es better odds of survival than someone slamming their head through a windshield. Also, if your wife isn‘t going to prance around before a camera somewhere the boob cases are some of the simplest cases in medicine. If your wife is healthy, ie, non smoker, healthy weight, good liver enzyme levels, glucose and no Hx of cardio disease then give her a present. She’ll appreciate your generosity.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
What is the value of a happy wife? So, you have to go through a few hours of stress regarding anesthesia and possibly post op infection. Use a Board Certified General or Plastic Surgeon at a major hospital and give her your blessings. I’m an Oral Surgeon, completed some significant trauma surgeries and all cases came out as hoped, your wife has 100x’es better odds of survival than someone slamming their head through a windshield. Also, if your wife isn‘t going to prance around before a camera somewhere the boob cases are some of the simplest cases in medicine. If your wife is healthy, ie, non smoker, healthy weight, good liver enzyme levels, glucose and no Hx of cardio disease then give her a present. She’ll appreciate your generosity.
Ew the "value of a happy wife"?

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
It all comes down to what the person can live with , There is only one woman I know that has had this work done , she is my SIL and when I met her last I never noted the difference but then I was not looking for it and they were not on show ,
I know some women that have had breast cancer , but I don't know if they have had implants or use something to replace the breast ,
But today when you get some women after breast cancer proudly showing their scars on social media
and not going down the fake boob road ,

for my wife and I if she wanted/ Needed them the cost would be the limiting factor 10k and over ,
COPLED WITH THE RISK

I think many people turn everything into a sex equality matter now and you get them on both sides of the debate
you get some that support things like no bra , breastfeeding in public, not for the right reasons but for their own agenda

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I know some women that have had breast cancer , but I don't know if they have had implants or use something to replace the breast ,
But today when you get some women after breast cancer proudly showing their scars on social media
and not going down the fake boob road ,
On posting her bare (implant free) breasts on a popular Fetish website, my wife doesn't hide her lumpectomy scars.

I think many people turn everything into a sex equality matter now and you get them on both sides of the debate
you get some that support things like no bra , breastfeeding in public, not for the right reasons but for their own agenda
I don't know about any agendas. I recall seeing my younger siblings being breast fed in public by my mother during the 1970s in Australia. As best as I can recall no one ever expressed any complaint about it, and my mother wasn't the only one doing that either.

Likewise my wife breastfed both of our children in public as well during the early 2000s, of which she wasn't the only one and no one ever expressed any complaint about it. Such things are simply practical.

As to not wearing bras, my wife doesn't wear them, and hasn't for lots of years before she had breast cancer, since her breasts are quite pert and stand on their own without support. While after having had breast cancer, she doesn't wear them (since they still stand on their own), and because she has found trying to wear them (including specially fitted ones) a rather uncomfortable experience. Again nothing more than another practical measure.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
On posting her bare (implant free) breasts on a popular Fetish website, my wife doesn't hide her lumpectomy scars.

I don't know about any agendas. I recall seeing my younger siblings being breast fed in public by my mother during the 1970s in Australia. As best as I can recall no one ever expressed any complaint about it, and my mother wasn't the only one doing that either.

Likewise my wife breastfed both of our children in public as well during the early 2000s, of which she wasn't the only one and no one ever expressed any complaint about it and my wife certainly wasn't the only one. Such things are simply practical.

As to not wearing bras, my wife doesn't wear them, and hasn't for lots of years before she had breast cancer, since her breasts are quite pert and stand on their own without support. While after having had breast cancer, she doesn't wear them (since they still stand on their own), and because she has found trying to wear them (including specially fitted ones) a rather uncomfortable experience. Again nothing more than another practical measure.
Seems our wife's are much the same

Reactions: Personal

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
all except the Italian bit

Reactions: Personal

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
It's not about other guys looking at his wife. It's about her wanting their attention when her husband loves the way she looks. That isn't good enough for her. To hell what he thinks...she wants the attention of other men.
This right here......too many wives/GF don't seem to care that the SO. lavishes praise on their looks/bodies. After all they are "supposed to" so it does not carry weight with her. The other men's praises is what counts, because after all the other men would tell them the truth, 😂"They do not have ulterior motives after all" 😜🤣

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
OP said she's small bodied and thin, but already has perky C cups. You don't think D cups or DD are gonna look huge on a small, thin woman?
Right! When I met my wife, she was 5'03" size 1~110# with 32 full "C" cup. I could have sworn it was her in the 1996 PB Girls of the Big 12 edition. Ohio State if I remember. But my filly was from Texas. Petite with 'C' cups is perfect PB centerfold body. Petite DD is more along lines of Hustler or Penthouse class.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Extra ball sweat? 😂. Are you saying that if a man tries to improve his appearance he is only doing it to cheat on his wife?
It is to get attention from others, because if spouse is very happy with what is there why alter what the outside world sees if not for seeking attention/validation from others.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
And I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Now THIS is an example of getting implants for a completely different reason that what, IMO, seems to be the case here.
That could be done with a lift in this case, implant not necessary. Unless she wanted the mommy breast feeding size. My wife's went from full C to I don't know? F? Now they have deflated a bit from full milk production, she is now DD. She is thinking about a lift and tummy tuck, she already has C-sec scar, should be simple, panty line scar already there. Repair what our 2 kids stretched.

281 - 300 of 311 Posts