Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really embarrassed...
My wife teases my small package all the time.
She thinks it's funny, but it is humiliating.

To make matters worse, she has done it in front of a few of her girlfriends and openly talked about my size in front of them and me.

I am so upset and humiliated.

How can I address this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Have you told her how you feel? Call her out on it in public the next time she feels the need to say something to others about it.

You need to stand up for yourself and right now don't worry to much about how you would make her feel if you called her out on it, she may need a dose of her own medicine, because obviously she doesn't care about how you feel.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you told her how you feel? Call her out on it in public the next time she feels the need to say something to others about it.

You need to stand up for yourself and right now don't worry to much about how you would make her feel if you called her out on it, she may need a dose of her own medicine, because obviously she doesn't care about how you feel.
Thanks, Calla! I do need to stand up. I don't want to be mean and in public is so embarrassing for me also. UGH!

It has just slowly sapped my confidence also...

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And you're with her why?
calla!
it's not that simple. or maybe it is...
i do lover her. and the rest of our relationship is great.
even our sex life is great and active (at least i think so!)

but the teasing and sharing about my size is just aweful...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
calla!
it's not that simple. or maybe it is...
i do lover her. and the rest of our relationship is great.
even our sex life is great and active (at least i think so!)

but the teasing and sharing about my size is just aweful...
Ask her a nice way, what is your pay off for making fun of me. There has to be one or she wouldn't be doing it.

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Are you sure you are small?
My wife says this as a joke sometimes.

I can be quite small when flaccid but fully erect I am half an inch to three quarters over the average.

Have you measured?

There are also some techniques which claim to extend length I can't remember their name but I think it involves some form of stretching.

Other wise just tell her those sort of jokes stay between the two of you.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
ROFL @ Joe, i like that response!!

There are growers then there are show-ers.Some guys start off tiny then you get a big surprise when they're excited:) those are the best:D

maybe you're a grower?

Either way it doesn't matter.Your wife should always have your back when it comes to certain things,the size of your package is one of them.If she had that much of an issue with your penis she shouldn't have married you then.If I was a girlfriend of hers and heard that I'd probably shut her down by reminding her that the penis was fine for her when she said "i do"

She sounds very immature to make jokes about something like this.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I mean no disrespect to you but you need to "man up". Due to various stupid drunken episodes, most of our social circle has seen me naked and i have heard small penis jokes for a decade or more. If she is truly unhappy with your sex life, i doubt it has anything to do with size, unless you truly are VERY small, in which case-my apologies. If you are average to slightly below average (me) then i would consider the following statements if it come up in public again:
It may be small but you have a huge vagina
Really? It works great for me!
Yeah, its always small until its up your a.s.s.
Great-you won't be bothered by deepthroating!
I may be small but i can lick my eyebrows!

I have been lucky that my wife has made very few comments in public and almost none in private and i believe they have all been purely in jest. In your case, you may want to have a conversation to just see if there is anything else going on. Is she using this to bother you because she's upset about something else? Or maybe she's really just trying to have a laugh at your expense. Either way, be confident in yourself. If you finish and the wife has an O, that's all that matters and you should be happy with that.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Or even "Really? That's not what you were saying last night when you wee BEGGING for it!"

Seriously, women who do sh!t like that piss me off!
EXACTLY!!!

I always thought it was a golden rule among women to NEVER degrade a man bc of the size of his penis or tell your girlfriends your man is lacking or bad in bed.

I guess times are changing and no one is adhering to that anymore.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does she have small breasts? Or ask her, if you had small boobs, would you like me to call you out on it all of the time? I might be taking my package elsewhere.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
William, I understand you don't want to be rude in return BUT, there are ways to get your point across without being like that. You need to stand up for yourself and be assertive, there is nothing wrong with that. If you don't call her out, she will likely keep doing it and your self esteem will continue to be damaged.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would tell her how you feel about it.

Side note....thats just not cool to do...ever

Posted via Mobile Device
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! On both counts.

I don't know how you can ever be honest and open with her again. Also she sounds like a high school kid showing off for her "new friends" without regard to how it makes "yesterday's friend" feel.

Of course, the first question is whether you are as outraged as you have the right to be. That will dictate what you will do.

You need to wait until you are calm and have an honest discussion with her. She needs to understand that what she did was humiliating and unacceptable. Explain that you're not sure whether you can ever be fully open with her again, in conversation or otherwise. Tell her you will try, because a marriage is not a marriage unless each party can trust the other enough to display vulnerability.

She has to understand that if she ever does anything like that again you will [leave / file for divorce / insert here what you are prepared to do]. No bluffing here; you have to be prepared to immediately do whatever you threaten to do.

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.