Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
You are a little jealous but her interactions with this single guy are not good for your marriage. He's clearly on the prowl. If you were invited to whatever bar they're going to so he can pick up women that might be OK, assuming it was cool with you but just her & him, bad plan.

Ask her to invite him to your house for dinner. Then you can sort of stare him down & mark your territory. be civil & gracious but make your actions & body language show you have your eye on him (& her). If she balks at putting you two together, you know you have a problem.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
@PaChAn

I think you have some chance of shutting this down if you meet this man. If your wife is really not interested in him she needs to do a better job of drawing & keeping boundaries but she's probably flattered by the attention which is a slippery slope . Right now you are an idea / concept to the guy. He needs to see that you are man ho loves his wife. Meet him Be gracious but make it clear that she's taken.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
She told him directly what the boundaries are, after we talked.
What i've noticed today is that he didn't write to her at all. And i know this, since i've spend the entire day with my wife.
Well there you have it. That is some proof he had designs on your wife Now that her eyes have been opened to what a threat this guy is to your marriage hopefully she won't fall pray to something like this again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts