Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please dont ask me why and begin.lecturing me on.long distance. Wife and I live 1000 miles apart. Work forces this. But moving in back together at the.end of her contract in two to three months. ANYWAY....
Ifound out that she has been emailing back n forth with this hunk she met on the dating website we.met on. A few years ago.
She gave him her number. He has said he would love to have dinner with her n she said yes. He said he would love to take her to the cabins and massage her n all n she said she would love that. He told her he was single n she said she was too. He mentioned about leaving the pst behind n just being them n she agreed "just u and me".
He lives in her town but they havent met.
My wife is shy and very reserved and has good Christian morals. WHY THE CHANGE? Is it long distance thats doing this?

HOW WILL SHE EXPLAIN TO HIM WHEN.SHE.MOVES DOWN HERE TO MY STATE TO BE WITH ME IN A FEW MONTHS? Is this just about sex?
We see each other once every like 45 days or more. Or like a weekend.
Today she is going for some event downtown AND HAS INVITED HIM.Im in shock.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
434 Posts
HOW WILL SHE EXPLAIN TO HIM WHEN.SHE.MOVES DOWN HERE TO MY STATE TO BE WITH ME IN A FEW MONTHS?

She won't explain anything to him; But she will be explaining to you why she can't move down. You are about to lose you wife. Does she know that you know? If not, the first step is telling her.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She doesnt know I know. She said to him shes single n seeking a good man. I HAVE NEVER TREATED HER BAD EVEN ONE.DAY. NOT EVEN ONE. WHAT DOES SHE MEAN A GOOD MAN? Im thinkkng this ks something she is juat saying to him
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It sounds foolish but cause of being miles away I cant stop an affair. If I let her know I know she will just conceal it better. Im shocked.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
7,278 Posts
docj

Just email her and ask her where she wants to be served the D papers.

Stop being stupid and rolling over.

Your wifes Christian morals flew out the window.

Thank God you still have yours. Go find someone that values yours.

Oh yeah, copy the her BF on the email so he knows she was lying to him to about being single.

HM64

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
She gave him her number. He has said he would love to have dinner with her n she said yes. He said he would love to take her to the cabins and massage her n all n she said she would love that. He told her he was single n she said she was too. He mentioned about leaving the pst behind n just being them n she agreed "just u and me".
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like either your wife had a lot of extra time on her hands,
[ The devil finds work for idle hands to do ] , or
She's no longer attracted to you, and *desires* to live the single life.

If you guys don't have any kids, then maybe you should get the divorce papers ready and fulfil
her * desires .*

·
Registered
307 Posts
yeah she might just hide it but its the only chance you have to stop it! Shame by you knowing and possible exposure to family etc may be the water in the face to wake her up!!!

·
Banned
9,914 Posts
At this point it's time to lay down the ultimatum - she chooses you/marriage or divorce.

It's not about one guy or another - it's about her not living the life of a married woman.

·
Registered
987 Posts
docj

Just email her and ask her where she wants to be served the D papers.

Stop being stupid and rolling over.

Your wifes Christian morals flew out the window.

Thank God you still have yours. Go find someone that values yours.

Oh yeah, copy the her BF on the email so he knows she was lying to him to about being single.

HM64

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Stop being disappointed and file for divorce. She is actively seeking out other men other than her husband. She is hiding this activity from you while she lies to the other men about being married so they will hook up with her. Why would you want to stay married to a woman like this?

Get out now. She is a serial cheater and cannot be trusted. She will not change. She will just get better at hiding it. Divorce.

·
Banned
6,984 Posts
Weren't you FB messaging her from a fake FB profile? You said you would visit her. What happened ?

And she is lying because she wants to start and affair without leaving you.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Have to say fella..... shes basically making the new life before the move and you've practically sounded like your accepting it.
What hapyman said I endorse 100%. You need to man up a little, get a legal rep sorted and gather some quick advice. Sit at your computer open the email window and do exactly what youve been advised here. Copy the numbskull in so he can see that shes lying and make sure he knows that he is about to be named in a divorce ruling. Make sure that you trap any joint finance accounts so that your not washed out (got to be a real pain when she sees zero to spend and a divorce coming). Then having sent the email make sure that everything that comes to you from him or her is copied to a safe area including text , letters or mails. You may find you be under attack from her and the OM so keep quiet about whats planned this included your and her friends and you can them make her family aware that she playing away from home - attack is frequenly the best form of attack......

·
Registered
64 Posts
Please dont ask me why and begin.lecturing me on.long distance. Wife and I live 1000 miles apart. Work forces this. But moving in back together at the.end of her contract in two to three months. ANYWAY....
Ifound out that she has been emailing back n forth with this hunk she met on the dating website we.met on. A few years ago.
He lives in her town but they havent met.
My wife is shy and very reserved and has good Christian morals. WHY THE CHANGE? Is it long distance thats doing this?

HOW WILL SHE EXPLAIN TO HIM WHEN.SHE.MOVES DOWN HERE TO MY STATE TO BE WITH ME IN A FEW MONTHS? Is this just about sex?
We see each other once every like 45 days or more. Or like a weekend.
Today she is going for some event downtown AND HAS INVITED HIM.Im in shock.
Posted via Mobile Device
because she does not have good christian morals maybe?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jonesy ive said it time n time again I HAVE A JOB CONTRACT I CANT GET OUT OF UNTILL ITS OVER. Isee her once a month. Its not unheard of for couples to work in different towns.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
No. I see my wife less seldom.

Is this a serious question?

One of two things has happened.

One: this is the first time this is happening. (Haven't followed all your threads though this seems to be the second time). If it is, you make it hard, swift and VERY PAINFUL.

This lets her know that she can't do this crap (though how you know this, I don't know)

Expose to EVERYONE.

Second: that she's already failed in her marital vows in a big way and she wants some more.

In this case, you expose as swiftly, and hard as possible. Then you divorce.

Unless this is a put up job. I have a hard time taking this question seriously.

Or are you to vent?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.