Talk About Marriage banner
741 - 760 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #741 ·
Well she did it. Had a visit from CPS today.
I did yell her u wanted to speak to my lawyer first but I heard her out.

I pulled my oldest kids ear once which it hurt
I pushed my middle child into a bucket of toys to where his back got bruised.
Hard smacks to the butt
And my mother failing to intervene and protect the kids.

Right now it's not known if she called them or because of the petition she just filed in family court they did it automatically based on what she said.

Called my lawyer, she said talk to the woman, which I will. I was told the petition she filed will be thrown out or switched to Supreme.

My lawyer also said she's sure her lawyer knows nothing about it and that this is more proof how desperate she is.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Yeah, she's desperate. You are gone and not worrying about her and taking care of her, poor princess.
DEF keep in touch with your lawyer, TALK with your kids so that they know (age appropriate) what she is trying to do and that she may want THEM to say certain things about you.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #745 ·
Yeah, she's desperate. You are gone and not worrying about her and taking care of her, poor princess.
DEF keep in touch with your lawyer, TALK with your kids so that they know (age appropriate) what she is trying to do and that she may want THEM to say certain things about you.
Im just gonna tell the older 2 kids there is a woman coming just to check that they are safe and healthy, no need to scare them for any reason. She's constantly been trying to make it seem as they don't wanna come here for that reason or this reason. Today its they wanna do their homework at her house... Months ago my oldest did wanna do his homework at her house because when they come here I would check it before and after to verify he had everything and check it after to make sure its done. He was having a lot of trouble completing work and would lie to her. He would show her completed work that wasn't even the current homework and she didn't check it enough to confirm what it was.
He has since gotten better so I have been not checking on him, He gets a folder back at the end of the week fro the teacher that I have to sign and as long as its all good ill continue to just let him do what he's doing. Besides the reading logs he's been fine.
I wonder what todays excuse will be. They always ask to stay longer here also, she's just trying to flip everything against me in any way she can.

Ive already gave the lady at CPS a quick rundown of when this all started. Soon after the Felon showed up a new agreement was made on August 16th and approved by everyone but her, August 31st she took them to the lawyer to say I was abusive. Whats funny is in her family court petition she didn't even include in it the reason she had brought them to the lawyer in the first place just a small list of other things. On the phone CPS said everything seems fine but she still needs to come view the house and also come back with he kids here to see how they are around me.
Did all that really happened or she made it up?
I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I'm the perfect parent or person or that i haven't lose my temper with my kids while they are fighting or arguing with me. The most i have done in the past is a smack to the butt but what I usually try do is separate the kids if there's an issue. I can 100% without tell you that Im not sitting here everyday beating them senseless or putting my hands on them in anyway that would that would be consider abuse.

I love my kids more than anything and everything I do is for them including trying to remain as civil as possible through all this to keep them from the middle of a nasty fight which it seems she is hell bent on making happen.

Just to repeat myself the abuse claims didn't start until after I changed the agreement because of her life choices and that felon she had around. So either i have become a monster since August 16th or shes just trying to swing things in her way because of how things have changed for her and the fact she hasn't paid rent since the summer and won't get assistance without being able to put them on her Assistance application.

Either way i am very stressed and my anxiety is through the roof and im dong my best to manage it. Just gonna get ready for Monday and see what happens.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #746 ·
Today the Local police dept showed up at my door. Served me with a "good guy" order of protection against me that was filed yesterday. Lists some of what the CPS woman said an lists what my ex wants.

That I stay away from the children, her residence, place of employment, schools, all school related events and activities, and that she be granted immediate sole custody.

right now none of that is in effect until the hearing.

The cops said they see this all the time and even told me to start recording (I have been) and ignore her phone calls and limit talking to about kids. They said all she need to do now is say I threatened her and they will have to come get me.

Called my lawyer she said she's not even sure my exes lawyer knows about all this and considering the judge made the hearing for after the divorce hearings shes not taking it too seriously. My lawyer has said in the past that they see this a lot and courts know when one side is just trying to say things their way. Hearing for this is Feb. 1st

Texted my ex today which is the 2nd or 3rd time Ive asked for a mutual meeting spot. I have suggested the Police dept in the city between us since its a midway point. My local police are up farther past me and the one for her town is out of the way for both of us considering the shape of the town.

Her réponse "I don't understand why that's necessary" "but ok"

I also asked for her and her mom to stop coming to the bus stop on the days that are mine to pick up and she just said "no problem" because they will do that often yet If a kid forgot a book or folder or something she doesn't want me dropping them off where the kids can see because my youngest sometimes gets upset and wants to go with me and all of them want to give me a bunch of hugs before I go and she's trying to avoid that.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
It would be in your best internet to communicate only through text or email. Talk will get you nothing. I would keep a VAR on me at all times.

This is the second time your attorney brings up her lawyer may not know? So what does that have to do with anything?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #748 ·
It would be in your best internet to communicate only through text or email. Talk will get you nothing. I would keep a VAR on me at all times.

This is the second time your attorney brings up her lawyer may not know? So what does that have to do with anything?
I have make sure my cameras around my house are rolling 24/7 and I have 30 days cloud storage for all motions and audio recordings which is good.

Since she agreed to meet at the police station I will have my windows open and make sure my dash camera is recording at all times for video and audio, Also i have been hitting record on my phone whenever I'm near her. I had misplaced my regular audio recorder but have since found it so gonna keep that on me also.

I think what's shes tryin to say is shes doing all this behind her lawyers back and he's getting blindsided with all of it. Makes it hard for him to know what's going on and be ready for it all and shows how out of control she is. By doing what's shes doing now shes trying to go around Supreme court and get into family court and I know why. She has always said that family court is partial to the mothers ( thats what she believes anyway) so I think thats what she's hoping for here.

As I said im not perfect but I find the timing funny. Wait almost 2 years for all of this and only do it after the agreement was changed and shes not getting her 5 day weekend which was ridiculous anyway. At the end of the day shes in an apartment she hasn't paid for in months and under her car my oldest has been hospitalized twice with broken bones, and there has been 2 other minor fractures requiring many dr visits.. That hasn't happened here and my taxes are paid so no worry of losing my place of residence.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
She is in complete desperation mode...... STAND STILL..... she will implode

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #751 ·
CPS was set to come last monday but over the weekend all three kids passed around the stomach bug than me. So she's coming tomorrow and then again before the holiday. My nerves rant at me at all!

I now have 5 different forms of recording on me when I'm around her, Dash cam 1 with rear camera, Dash cam 2 facing inside the car, My smart watch with a recording app(sends it to my phone) my phone and a voice recorder.

Oh another hit today. In my mail today was a letter from the local DFCS. I'm being investigated for my snap eligibility and a meeting has been set for dec 27th. Meaning im being investigated for fraud. Gee I wonder where this is coming from.. Perhaps my wonderful soon to be ex wife trying to say she has them more so she can get the snap and housing benefits? Na im sure that's just my paranoia and im sure this is just a normal thing that happens.....

Hope all have a good holiday.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Keep in mind, this was planned

Reactions: jlg07

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #754 ·
Keep your attorney informed.
Oh yeah i updated her on all of it. CPS was here today for about 30 minutes. coming back around 430 when she's done with another visit to see the kids here. She has already met with them apparently.

Keep in mind, this was planned
Maybe it was to a degree but I'm not sure if shes that smart. If it was me I would have started this earlier not a month before court! Although she did mention while back her and BD were gonna move to Florida when he retires in 5 years and when I asked how because we would both need to agree she said "I know how custody works" Wonder i I should mention that to the CPS worker. I have a few things I wanna mention that I forgot about but away from the kids.

One would be about in the petition she put my son is acting out at school because of how i treat him( the same son who last night after I was bringing him to his mom after therapy wanted to come home to me and constantly asks for more time here) but today in a text she told me about something that happened last night at her house and I asked where she thinks its coming from and she said the kids on the bus and a bull that's been messing with our son.

So is it me or the bus...?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #755 ·
Well, I emailed my lawyer last night to see when we can talk before court. She emailed me back and those dates were tentative and the court never scheduled them. I was told as long as she won her election those would be the dates.

So I'm not sure when it will be scheduled now I just hope it's not months away.

I don't even know what to say.

Happy new year everyone.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Sorry ia about this --- I know you will have to wait until Monday to find out, but try to firm up those dates. Why hasn't your lawyer done this for you already?
I DO hope that this year is MUCH better for you and your kids and brings the divorce to closure.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I think she's pregnant and this will be her way if saying why it happened.
As long as you don't get credited for it, not the end of the world.
Shows what her objective(s) are.
I'm sure it will serve as an appropriate garnish to the case your attorney is trying to present, if true.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #758 ·
Sorry ia about this --- I know you will have to wait until Monday to find out, but try to firm up those dates. Why hasn't your lawyer done this for you already?
I DO hope that this year is MUCH better for you and your kids and brings the divorce to closure.
She believed those dates were set as well she just found out they weren't. The court system where I am is horrible. In fact the family court was rated the slowest in the entire state and this judge is one of those judges too. I'm sure covid isn't helping and now cases up going up again here.

I just want this to start at least. Haven't heard from the cps worker again she did say she wants to come back again. I did send her the screenshots she asked for yesterday.

Thanks me too! Guess we shall see what happens.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #759 ·
As long as you don't get credited for it, not the end of the world.
Shows what her objective(s) are.
I'm sure it will serve as an appropriate garnish to the case your attorney is trying to present, if true.
If she is she's hiding it and there's no way she can say it's mine considering she's already had one by someone else. Would just show even more so how irresponsible she is.

·
Registered
721 Posts
If she is she's hiding it and there's no way she can say it's mine considering she's already had one by someone else. Would just show even more so how irresponsible she is.

I wouldn't ever say no way, given the present assault she is perpetrating upon you.
I haven't followed your thread for awhile; however, sounds like she is now approaching the Asylumtown city limits.
You should try to limit any contact with her to e mail and text, whenever possible.
Good to hear that you are utilizing technology (in a redundant manner) when you need to be around her.
Be careful. Sounds like she could be becoming more unraveled over time.
Utilize your attorney for communication whenever possible.

741 - 760 of 775 Posts