Talk About Marriage banner
721 - 740 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #721 ·
Well nothing back from the lawyers yet, my lawyers paralegal said she has been very busy but in my most recent bill there was some form of a note. It said the usual breaking down what the charges were for and it said trial was tentatively scheduled for 01/04 and 01/05... I suppose that's a good thing.

For some reason I see my ex being pregnant again. Other day when she was gonna bring our oldest to the therapist she had her brother do it and she told me she had an emergency. Once she dropped him off she felt the need to tell me her Iud moved and they can't find it. Because i obviously needed to know all that.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #723 ·
Not your problem. Ignore.
Of course not. Just a thought I had it about it. I'm more concerned with the court date. I take it by the wording it can change. I do like how it's 2 months away not in May.

Hopefully we can still work it out other court. Doubt it though

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Might be preggo again...... well that's how she verbalizes things. The way she "communicates"

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Once she dropped him off she felt the need to tell me her Iud moved and they can't find it. Because i obviously needed to know all that.
lud Iud (LUD and IUD both appear the same if it's a capital I or small l. So is this IUD? Or am I dense and there's something called an lud that's unrelated? If an IUD it was misplaced? They stay intact unless a doctor removes them, far as I knew. Or is lud an acronym for something else?

So confused!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #726 ·
lud Iud (LUD and IUD both appear the same if it's a capital I or small l. So is this IUD? Or am I dense and there's something called an lud that's unrelated? If an IUD it was misplaced? They stay intact unless a doctor removes them, far as I knew. Or is lud an acronym for something else?

So confused!

..... IUD. Forgive my lack of caring of all letters being capital.

She told me it was lost inside of her and they couldn't find it. Sounds fishy to me, I think she's pregnant and this will be her way if saying why it happened. Her mom talks enough s*** about the first one and the dad... Loves the kid I'm sure but still makes comments.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #727 ·
So confirmed court is beginning of January but only if the judge wins her reelection. If she loses it could delay it months.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #729 ·
well THAT sucks. Sorry that this is taking so freaking long for you!
It sure does and thanks. I'm a bit of a mess about it all. I'm not sure if getting a new judge would be good or not.

She has endorsements from the local major of the city where the court is located, state senator few other big names. On the other hand there's a facebook page with lots of horror stories about her and trying to stop her reelection.
Hard to tell if its just people that are made court didn't go their way or actual bad rulings. No one is ever happy I just want this over and some type of set schedule for my kids. We are going crazy over here with the constant back and forth.

My lawyer said I could just keep them whenever I wanted and there's not much she could do but on the other hand she would ten lean she could do it too. It would put the kids in the middle of that, that's why Ive tried to maintain this stupid schedule but its really eating away at us.

I told my lawyer about the adoption comment made by my ex ( that she wishes she never let me adopt the 2 boys) She said stuff like that shouldn't be said of course as we haven't spoken to them about it but the fact she said it in front of them could really bite her. If she was to mention it and it they brought it up after the fact it could really hurt her and the court would favor me custody wise simply because of that.

Just another thing I gotta deal with my food stamps expire end of December and I need to recertify. If I can't prove on paper that the kids are with me more I will lose them, Im not sure if she will get them or not or we have to wait until court ends and there is a decision to see who would get that benefit. Or maybe they go to her automatically I'm not sure.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
It sure does and thanks. I'm a bit of a mess about it all. I'm not sure if getting a new judge would be good or not.

She has endorsements from the local major of the city where the court is located, state senator few other big names. On the other hand there's a facebook page with lots of horror stories about her and trying to stop her reelection.
Hard to tell if its just people that are made court didn't go their way or actual bad rulings. No one is ever happy I just want this over and some type of set schedule for my kids. We are going crazy over here with the constant back and forth.

My lawyer said I could just keep them whenever I wanted and there's not much she could do but on the other hand she would ten lean she could do it too. It would put the kids in the middle of that, that's why Ive tried to maintain this stupid schedule but its really eating away at us.

I told my lawyer about the adoption comment made by my ex ( that she wishes she never let me adopt the 2 boys) She said stuff like that shouldn't be said of course as we haven't spoken to them about it but the fact she said it in front of them could really bite her. If she was to mention it and it they brought it up after the fact it could really hurt her and the court would favor me custody wise simply because of that.

Just another thing I gotta deal with my food stamps expire end of December and I need to recertify. If I can't prove on paper that the kids are with me more I will lose them, Im not sure if she will get them or not or we have to wait until court ends and there is a decision to see who would get that benefit. Or maybe they go to her automatically I'm not sure.
Just make sure you document all the time they spend with you -- just put it in a calendar or online calendar -- go back as far as you can remember NOW...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #731 ·
That's the issue. When she changed the schedule it def makes it so she had them more. But it's all over the place and is constantly changing.

Kids are tried of it, I'm tired of it, the kids lawyer is tired of it.

She agrees with the schedule purposed which is 3 days my ex 4 me.

My ex insists she is confused and for some reason thinks the current schedule is the 3/4. I know for a fact the lawyer knows what the current schedule is.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I know there are some online apps (I can try to find out names if you need it) that are used for co-parenting where the schedules are all kept online, the communications is online (and can be used in court), etc.. This may help get you what you need!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #733 ·
I know there are some online apps (I can try to find out names if you need it) that are used for co-parenting where the schedules are all kept online, the communications is online (and can be used in court), etc.. This may help get you what you need!
I have seen a few and I tried to get her to use an app to talk but she refused. Nothing I can do there. The schedule now would definitely show her having them more. She designed it thar way. It didn't start out like that though. She changed it or rather suggested we try it then when I said it wasn't working and they don't like it She rasied hell because it got her the time on paper.

Just as a quick run down which I'm sure I have done before idr.

Her sat night to Tuesday night PLUS her normal day off and that even continues now even though she's not working. Her days off rotated.

So if she's off Monday I get 4 days a week. If she's off Tuesday 4 days for me.
If she's off Wed she keeps them from Saturday until Wed night.
If Thursday she will give back on Tuesday night and I give back Wed night then she gives back Thursday night.
Then the following week it would be Friday off then Saturday since her work week starts on Saturday. So she would get sat night to Tuesday night then wants them back on Thursday night until the following Tuesday.

It's not annoying or confusing on me or the kids at all (sarcasm)

They complain to me because they wanna spend more time at my house... or if you ask her I manipulate or threaten them to say it...

As I said I only keep it up because if she figures out she can just keep them without any repacussions until we get to court idk how long she would keep them for.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
YOU set the schedule, 4 you, 3 her...........send a copy to your lawyer and the kids lawyer. When she wants to

change it, say no and..... have your lawyer consult my lawyer. That's what they're paid for.

Your BSC XWs revolving schedule is hers to deal with, NOT you and the kids.

Reactions: jlg07

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #735 ·
YOU set the schedule, 4 you, 3 her...........send a copy to your lawyer and the kids lawyer. When she wants to

change it, say no and..... have your lawyer consult my lawyer. That's what they're paid for.

Your BSC XWs revolving schedule is hers to deal with, NOT you and the kids.
Ph yeah I'm sticking to it. Everyone has already got the agreement and even my exes lawyer told her to agree. He actually did say she just doesn't care. Even he said to mine that he can't make his client agree. She won't agree.

So we go to court. I guess I'm hopeful the current judge wins her reelection even though her reputation is less then steller. Just don't want this delayed any longer.

Since she doesn't agree we have to keep the current schedule.

Now I could change it now and just do what I want because there is no official schedule but then she would do the same. Am I making the right choice is not putting the kids in the middle of that power grab so to speak? Idk. Either way is bad.

My ex said the only way she will agree to change it now is if it's sat night to Wed night her. And we'd night to sat night me. So 3 me 4 her.

"Because it's not fair to them to get less time with me then I already have" -ex wife

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
LOL..... shoots more angles than a geometry professor. All about her. What's new?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #737 ·
Well looking at the unofficial results of the family court judge election it seems my current judge is gonna win. Hopefully that's a good thing.

I was told to tell the law guardian that the kids started therapy and was told i need to switch them because she doesn't like that its the same guy as I see. 9 phone calls later and its either no time or remote only which isn't gonna work fro young kids. The search continues!

I was also asked by the law guardian to send her the schedule written out... That was a lot more words written out then it should be!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #738 ·
Judge won so I guess that's good. She still has a very bad reputation but shall see how it goes.
Found a new therapist for them started yesterday which is good. She had me come in to get a bit more info on everything, she asked over the phone but wanted a bit more info.

My oldest as of the beginning of the month now says he wants to spend more time at his moms vs here like he has been saying since a law guardian got involved. I asked him if everything was ok and what's got him changing his mind and he just turned and tilted his head down got quiet and said IDK. That says a lot to me but I left it be. I did tell the therapist how it has changed and explained how he got quiet when I asked him about it.

·
Registered
8,274 Posts
Bribery 101? How do the other kids feel? Have therapist ask him next time.

Reactions: jlg07

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #740 ·
Bribery 101? How do the other kids feel? Have therapist ask him next time.
Seems like it idk. He did say to me that he likes spending time with his brother. I 100% get that. It's confusing it really is. So maybe it's that but judging on how he reacted it said something different tk me. When I said to the therapist she said the same thing.

His younger brother is next on Friday.

Both the other 2 still maintain they wanna be here. Now all thar being said they arnt 14 so the courts don't really need to take what they say into account but still the LG wanted to know

721 - 740 of 775 Posts