Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought it would come to this.My wife and I today had an argument which resulted from my objection to wearing condoms.We ended up arguing about other things,and I ending up saying some things about her mother that I shouldn't have said.(Who is moving in with us tomorrow.)I finally agreed to use the condoms,but only after she basically said that we weren't having sex until further notice.She still said no...I've never dealt with this before..For those of you who have read my other threads you know the situations I've been dealing with.

·
Administrator
45,117 Posts
Many of us have been warning you that you seem to have an attitude problem and that it was going to come around and bit you in the a$$.

Your wife has carried the burden of birth control throughout your marriage. She can no longer use birth control pills. And your response is to throw a hissy fit when she asks you to use condoms. You could have taken the high road and used the condoms for a while. And then investigated alternative bc methods with her. But nope...

So now what are you going to do to repair this? How about apologizing asking her what you need to do?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think the OP can be forgiven for having an attitude problem given that his mother in law is moving into the bedroom next to his tomorrow.

·
Administrator
45,117 Posts
His attitude started before he learned that his MIL was moving in.

And he gave his permission for her to move in

I don't know... which of these icons should i use??? :slap: or :rofl:

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. Anal or bust, woman, how dare you refuse!
2. Condoms? Condoms? I don't need no stinkin' condoms!
3. Your ^%$*&! mother is a ^&%$#@!

And you are surprised? Just be happy you're not married to Lorena Bobbitt.

I suggest following EleGirl's advice to a T.
I just felt like with the whole anal thing,I wasn't being the shown the respect I deserve as the man in the marriage.And yes,I am surprised.I never expected my wife to deny me of sex COMPLETELY.We've had disagreements before,but this is something entirely new.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I just felt like with the whole anal thing,I wasn't being the shown the respect I deserve as the man in the marriage.And yes,I am surprised.I never expected my wife to deny me of sex COMPLETELY.We've had disagreements before,but this is something entirely new.
It sounds to me like your W is taking control of her life and is no longer prepared to tolerate your selfishness and disrespect.

Listen to Ellegirl. She's giving you some good advice here.

·
Administrator
45,117 Posts
You felt that her not agreeing to anal sex was her not giving you respect as a man in the marriage? Really? So respect = anal sex?

She apparently never expected you to react the way you have to using condoms. Birth control is not only a woman’s thing. Men have a responsibility as well.

So come on, if you love her you need to find a compromise you can both live with. Is this kind of fighting really worth it to you?

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FrenchFry

You are so being gif jacked right now:rofl:
Today was the first time she ever said flat out no sex for the foreseeable future.Even earlier this week when I tried to put my foot down on the anal sex issue,there was a lot of arguing but not even the slightest suggestion that I would be getting no sex period.So yes,aribabe I am surprised.

·
Administrator
45,117 Posts
Today was the first time she ever said flat out no sex for the foreseeable future.Even earlier this week when I tried to put my foot down on the anal sex issue,there was a lot of arguing but not even the slightest suggestion that I would be getting no sex period.So yes,aribabe I am surprised.
What did you say when you tried to put your foot down on the anal sex issue?

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What did you say when you tried to put your foot down on the anal sex issue?
I told her that this was something important that I felt I needed.I told her that she didn't understand my point of view...That she doesn't see anal sex the same way as I see it and can't understand the idea of the anus being sexualized..I told her to put herself in my shoes.....I was basically being firm without being disrespectful

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm trying to get over my shock. Forgive me but you are quite dense. I don't think you get it at all. You appear to have this perception that your needs, desires and expectations are more important than your W's. You want anal, she should submit. You don't want to use condoms, she should oblige (even though your argument is totally flawed). Her views are secondary to yours, after all, you are the man, you deserve respect. I wonder as the woman, what does she deserve? BETTER THAN YOU! At least better than the you you are being right now.

If you can stop thinking about all the things she SHOULD be doing (according to you) for one second, and begin thinking about what you can do to be a better husband, you may have a shot. Don't just apologize, actually put some thought into how you have absolutely disregarded her and her feelings, then grovel. If you cannot grasp the error of your ways and cannot genuinely and sincerely apologize I suggest you and your hand become intimate friends.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
45,117 Posts
I told her that this was something important that I felt I needed.I told her that she didn't understand my point of view...That she doesn't see anal sex the same way as I see it and can't understand the idea of the anus being sexualized..I told her to put herself in my shoes.....I was basically being firm without being disrespectful
Well we warned you. And now with the condom thing you have a problem. We warned you to go with the flow for a while and then figure out alternative bc methods.

Do ya think yet that we might know what we are talking about?

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
I didn't know about the whole anal sex incident.
That's because his anal thread was deleted. I would suspect it was done by him. :rofl:

He got mad because she wouldn't let him stick it in her ass now that she has lost over 200 pounds. Then, he decided to tell the board that if she wasn't gonna give it up, he'd pay a prostitute for it. He didn't think he should have to go the rest of his life without experiencing anal just because his wife doesn't want it up the butt. When asked if he would let her use a strap-on on him, he replied "no because it would hurt!" Well, genius! Logic states that if it would hurt you, it's a safe bet that it would hurt HER. But then he said he doesn't wanna hurt his wife, so he'd fall back to the prostitute and hurt her instead.

I think that's the gist of the anal dilemma...

But I don't recommend groveling in any case.
Groveling? No.... but I think it would be an idea if he would educate himself. Well, more correct would be... I think he should REMEMBER what he was taught instead of being a whiny spoiled brat who can't get what he wants. Seriously, my four year old son and my four year old niece behave better than this guy... and they can't STAND each other!

·
Banned
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's because his anal thread was deleted. I would suspect it was done by him. :rofl:

He got mad because she wouldn't let him stick it in her ass now that she has lost over 200 pounds. Then, he decided to tell the board that if she wasn't gonna give it up, he'd pay a prostitute for it. He didn't think he should have to go the rest of his life without experiencing anal just because his wife doesn't want it up the butt. When asked if he would let her use a strap-on on him, he replied "no because it would hurt!" Well, genius! Logic states that if it would hurt you, it's a safe bet that it would hurt HER. But then he said he doesn't wanna hurt his wife, so he'd fall back to the prostitute and hurt her instead.

I think that's the gist of the anal dilemma...
No,actually it wasn't deleted by me.As far as the anal thing,our discussions basically lead me to believe that her whole thing with anal was the pain,the pain,the pain.I was trying to let her know that there are other things that can happen during anal sex.Keep in mind that not too long ago she weighed 400 pounds.Back then our sex life pretty much consisted of two positions.For the most part,she just laid there while I did all the work.A lot of men would complain about that.I wanted to explore new things,but we didn't because of her insecurities about her body.Again a lot of men would complain....So what I am saying is I didn't "go off"on her about things that a lot of men would..And I didn't think the anal was too much to ask now that she'd loss the weight...And now to deny me of sex period...Its just...I don't even know...

·
Administrator
45,117 Posts
I didn't know about the whole anal sex incident.

But I don't recommend groveling in any case.
Him apologizing for refusing to use condoms and causing a big fight about is not groveling.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.