Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
If she's going to openly cheat in front of you at home, make life miserable. She wants to cheat? She can go stand out on the patio to call her lover. If she flaunts it, tell the kids that mommy has a boyfriend and you're not supposed to have boyfriends when you're married. Don't own her crap.

Although saying that to the kids would make him feel good, he wont be feeling good when he is chin deep in manure with CPS because she called them on him saying he was emotionally abusing them.

Just gives her lawyer ammo.

Work smarter, not harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,161 Posts
Although saying that to the kids would make him feel good, he wont be feeling good when he is chin deep in manure with CPS because she called them on him saying he was emotionally abusing them.

Just gives her lawyer ammo.

Work smarter, not harder.

But there are age appropriate ways of telling children the truth in a way that is not liable to be used by her lawyers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just checking in on you. How are you doing?

Did you ever have that meeting with the lawyer?

Stay strong, and good luck.

·
Registered
172 Posts
But there are age appropriate ways of telling children the truth in a way that is not liable to be used by her lawyers.
I agree, however being “stuck in the middle” aware of laws and such, there is a massive difference between how things are done in the US than GB.

The tele says it all...”Injured in a car, call William *”.

Barely anyone in NA deals with an issue by going for a pint at the local or putting on a brew. They lawyer up, sadly.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts