Talk About Marriage banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
I can dig what you're saying too. The dialogue does get circular and it seems nothing helps but I'm thinking the just talking with others helps him, and it certainly sounds like most other parts of the M are really good.

Everyone wants to vent a bit.
I agree with this. I think this forum helped the OP understand his situation better, i.e. it's not as bad as he thought... :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
I can dig what you're saying too. The dialogue does get circular and it seems nothing helps but I'm thinking the just talking with others helps him, and it certainly sounds like most other parts of the M are really good.

Everyone wants to vent a bit.
Tell her it is tame compared to some other comments from people. Let’s face it. They are anonymous and can tee off on me. Yes, the marriage is very good. All I wanted was ideas so she’d initiate more often. And some decided to string me up. So, thank you, CountryMike, for your support.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Never thought of that. Will mention. Thanks
When T levels fall in women and men, the sexual side takes a hit. Same for memory and brain function. Definate sign when people get older they find it harder to remember things or feel like their brains are in a fog and they just cant figure something out. Lack of testosterone!

Some women it would make them crazy if they knew their brain function was based on testosterone levels. The less male hormone you have the less your brain works.😂

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Never thought of that. Will mention. Thanks
My wife had hysterectomy 10 yrs ago and takes all the hormones and we are intimate basically 5x week. Alot of women prefer the pellet implants, my wife uses tge compounded creams.

Your wife has a reactive libido so that means you are the initiator, the match that starts the fuel burning. Just the way it is sometimes. Look for other little covert initiations. Sometimes when i do not overtly initiate and we go to bed and spoon, she will start subtle wigling of her booty. Her way of saying, "Are you game, you want some of this?" It is an initiation. Watch for those cues, she does not giggle or any sign she is not going to sleep but that little wiggle....she knows i am going to be on that like a horny hound on a hot gyp.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
My wife had hysterectomy 10 yrs ago and takes all the hormones and we are intimate basically 5x week. Alot of women prefer the pellet implants, my wife uses tge compounded creams.

Your wife has a reactive libido so that means you are the initiator, the match that starts the fuel burning. Just the way it is sometimes. Look for other little covert initiations. Sometimes when i do not overtly initiate and we go to bed and spoon, she will start subtle wigling of her booty. Her way of saying, "Are you game, you want some of this?" It is an initiation. Watch for those cues, she does not giggle or any sign she is not going to sleep but that little wiggle....she knows i am going to be on that like a horny hound on a hot gyp.
She’s not big into clues. Honestly, its been eons. I’ll still be the ignitor. That’s the way it is. At least we have a Sunday guarantee. Her idea

221 - 231 of 231 Posts