Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And admittedly... vice versa from time to time

We're back on talking terms after the little quarrel about work and sh-t... however now I'm worried about this little dynamic of ours. Normally during a random fight that isn't in regards to a sensitive issue; we poke at each other until one of us snaps and we end up fking like crazy.

Furthermore, during the after-sex talk when we're both jelly we end up solving our problems (no problems with stubbornness after sex)... but isn't this toxic?

Also - I wasn't interested in sex a few days ago however, which just makes things worse because without sex to fix everything, her poking just p-ssed me off and that's it. Some issues just can't be solved with sex. Hell what to do?

I thought we would have minor issues to deal with now but it seems there's always crap to work on in marriage...

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Your whole life seems to revolve around sex, I think that in itself is toxic, the dynamic you have with her is toxic I think as well. She sounds immature as well.

Just saying....

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is improving... slowly but there is progress.

Thankfully we're now going to counselling to fix our sexual frequency issues, but it looks like it's going to take a lot of time to grow out of old habits, like this one... *sighs*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.