Talk About Marriage banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

· Registered
1,759 Posts
How many workplace affairs have we seen on here where the cheating wife said the affair partner is not a threat because he is gay?.... too many to count.... standard cheater 101manuever.

Even if he is actually gay (or bi), that doesn't preclude him from an inappropriate relationship with a female, those are not mutually exclusive things, especially considering him inappropriately groping other women.... and add in OP's wife lying by omission.... it doesn't look good.

Honestly, her having been hanging out drinking at his apartment, I would put my money on this already went way way too far.

· Registered
183 Posts
How many workplace affairs have we seen on here where the cheating wife said the affair partner is not a threat because he is gay?.... too many to count.... standard cheater 101manuever.

Even if he is actually gay (or bi), that doesn't preclude him from an inappropriate relationship with a female, those are not mutually exclusive things, especially considering him inappropriately groping other women.... and add in OP's wife lying by omission.... it doesn't look good.

Honestly, her having been hanging out drinking at his apartment, I would put my money on this already went way way too far.
Being gay is a spectrum. Very few males are 100% devout homosexuals. Most will gladly hit the "pooty-tang" wang chu style any day of the week.

· Registered
3,131 Posts
But here is where my issue starts: I don't own my wife; I know that! But the guy seems to control my wife's drinking; he is the one who pours the shots; sometimes he grabs the bottle and my wife opens the mouth and pours; anyhow, my issue is that I give my wife her space with her friends at gatherings, group dances, and so on. After a while, when I'm done talking to other guests at the party or people I know, and after they all get tired of dancing, I take a seat on a chair usually a table that is round so my wife comes too with the gay guy after dancing and she sees that im alone but seats in front of me with gay guy and am basically seating alone ?
@sapo13
Your wife has a gay boyfriend. If you're not OK (I wouldn't be) with that set some boundaries and stick to them. Make them very clear to your wife.

· Registered
575 Posts
no one is answering this ,,,is it ok to sit next to him at table and me infront alone!!! she said she did not notice
Sorry my friend you need to grow a pair and nip this in the bud now.
Perhaps that guy is bisexual but regardless, tell your wife you don`t like that guy and you`re not comfortable with him around her.
If she argues put your foot down and let her know you mean what you say.
When out with your wife and that guy is on the scene tell him to go away.
People get treated how they allow themselves be treated, if they tolerate crap.
Think about it.

· Registered
965 Posts
It's a thing amongst a subset of gay men is to seduce a woman if she is married or in a relationship.
It's considered great sport by many to put one over the husband.
One can't assume, unless you know him very well, that their time together is spent discussing and shopping for fashion accessories.

· Registered
972 Posts
If you believe ^^this^^ I have some gorgeous waterfront property I can sell you in Nebraska ....

NOBODY can control how much another person drinks. Well, unless they put a loaded gun to the victim's head and force them to drink.

ETA: Your wife's gay friend sounds like a total asshole.
“From my front porch you can see the sea. I’ve got some oceanfront property in Arizona. if you buy that, I’ll throw the Golden Gate in free” - George Strait

(agree about gay friend)

· Registered
1,622 Posts
If you believe ^^this^^ I have some gorgeous waterfront property I can sell you in Nebraska ....

NOBODY can control how much another person drinks. Well, unless they put a loaded gun to the victim's head and force them to drink.

ETA: Your wife's gay friend sounds like a total asshole.
If he declines the waterfront property, I’m in!

· Registered
4,815 Posts
Hello friends, I hope you all understand me. Well, my wife has a gay male friend she met at work. My wife claims this dude is a 100% guy who is engaged with another male, so long story short, at parties and social gatherings, I let my wife dance with him because all my friends' wives do the same; they say he's like a female. But here is where my issue starts: I don't own my wife; I know that! But the guy seems to control my wife's drinking; he is the one who pours the shots; sometimes he grabs the bottle and my wife opens the mouth and pours; anyhow, my issue is that I give my wife her space with her friends at gatherings, group dances, and so on. After a while, when I'm done talking to other guests at the party or people I know, and after they all get tired of dancing, I take a seat on a chair usually a table that is round so my wife comes too with the gay guy after dancing and she sees that im alone but seats in front of me with gay guy and am basically seating alone ? , I discovered that night, was one of my wife's female friends... when she was in the kitchen, this dude walks in and starts messing around with the gay guy with his hand rubbing her vagina!and laugh it off, but the female friend was in shock! My wife knew about this weeks ago, but she never told me! I was angry until I found out, so I confronted my uU wife, who said nothing had happened to me. so i confronted my wife later on in my home and she tells me she was not paying attention if i was alone .. why did she not tell me what her friend gay guy did to her other friend the female i had to find out by another source
Seen several stories where "gay" was really bisexual and wives were having sex with this "gay" friend. Dude has no issue getting sexual with a female, you can bet on that right now.

· Registered
10,203 Posts
If a husband has to ask online whether they should be upset that their wife is sitting with another man when they’re supposed to be on a date with their husband——/ that is the bigger problem in itself. It seems the “gay” man is not only more confident in himself, but is actually showing for all to see, that he is the dominant person between himself and her husband. There should be no questioning of correctness here. It’s perfectly obvious.

I believe the wife is purposefully putting her husband in this position as basically a kind of a **** test and the husband failed miserable and she continues it just to punish him.

Myself, I don’t frequent bars or “dance clubs” because you’re just setting yourself up for an incident of someone looking for trouble by crossing obvious boundaries such as asking one’s wife to dance. But mage no mistake, a man should be able to shut down encroachers fast. 99.9% of the time, an emotionless but plain statement by nonverbal communication to the encroacher takes care of the problem. But everyone is built to sense weakness and I believe the OP showed that and once there is blood in the water, the feeding frenzy he’s experiencing begins. My suggestion is to put a stop to the dance scene or change locations. If gay guy follows, no choice but to explain the situation like a man. And if wifey complains that her “buddy” isn’t at the new place, give her walking papers.

that’s the biggest problem with men today (I was no exception at one point), they don’t know their value and are willing to tolerate the intolerable because they don’t think their crappy wife is replaceable. She is. Men and women need to be more willing to give people who constantly disrespect them, the boot.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts