Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has been doing some lingerie modelling to earn a little extra cash, I was really surprised when she told me that her friend had been doing it and she would like to try it and make some extra cash. My wife is not the most adventurous when it comes to sex etc so although at first I found the idea quite erotic I’m not sure how I feel about it now she’s been doing it a while and has recently admitted that the poses she’s been doing lately have been a little bit “sexier” than just lingerie as they pay her more to be as she puts it, “A little more daring”. She swears no sex or other people are involved but some of the things she’s done she wouldn’t even consider if I asked her to do them. She insists she only poses solo wearing the things they give her to wear and posing the way they tell her and it’s just “posing”. I’m wondering what other husbands think. I was ok when I thought it was just lingerie but although she says it’s pretty much the same, I’m not sure I feel it is. Am I over reacting ?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I've known ladies who got involved in this sort of thing. I think that if it is left unchecked, in a few years your wife will barely even be the same person you married. She will find that she earns more and more money by doing more and more things. I'd be extremely alarmed, were I you.

·
Registered
12,451 Posts
My wife has been doing some lingerie modelling to earn a little extra cash, I was really surprised when she told me that her friend had been doing it and she would like to try it and make some extra cash. My wife is not the most adventurous when it comes to sex etc so although at first I found the idea quite erotic I’m not sure how I feel about it now she’s been doing it a while and has recently admitted that the poses she’s been doing lately have been a little bit “sexier” than just lingerie as they pay her more to be as she puts it, “A little more daring”. She swears no sex or other people are involved but some of the things she’s done she wouldn’t even consider if I asked her to do them. She insists she only poses solo wearing the things they give her to wear and posing the way they tell her and it’s just “posing”. I’m wondering what other husbands think. I was ok when I thought it was just lingerie but although she says it’s pretty much the same, I’m not sure I feel it is. Am I over reacting ?
she wouldn’t even consider if I asked her to do them.
Yeah, no I would not be cool with this.

Besides this if they are sexy picks she is selling her sexuality. Nope I would not be cool with this in my marriage.

Danger, danger...

You better get strong real quick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T
I've known ladies who got involved in this sort of thing. I think that if it is left unchecked, in a few years your wife will barely even be the same person you married. She will find that she earns more and more money by doing more and more things. I'd be extremely alarmed, were I you.
Thats kind of what worries me, I was fine with just her in underwear posing. I thought her doing it was quite sexy and a bit of a turn on but she’s already let them photograph her in ways I would never have thought she’d have willingly done but she doesn’t see the things they’ve asked her to do as really that different.

·
Registered
12,451 Posts
T

Thats kind of what worries me, I was fine with just her in underwear posing. I thought her doing it was quite sexy and a bit of a turn on but she’s already let them photograph her in ways I would never have thought she’d have willingly done but she doesn’t see the things they’ve asked her to do as really that different.
Dude it's really hard to be the husband of a wife who sells her sexuality. There is nothing wrong with that. You are fine with NOT being OK with that. Particularly if this was not the deal you agreed upon going into it.

Look if were me I would be like this --

You can sell your sexuality to make money, or you an be my wife, but you can't be both.

And that would be the end of the conversation.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would not be in favor of my wife doing it. I thought about it more and if she really wanted professional photos I would hire a photographer to use my own equipment so they never had anything with the images on it.
Its not really about having professional photos for her, it’s the cash for doing it and I think also to a large part, the thrill of doing it for her. She just sees it as “harmless” as that’s the way her friend who also does it described it to her.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Its not really about having professional photos for her, it’s the cash for doing it and I think also to a large part, the thrill of doing it for her. She just sees it as “harmless” as that’s the way her friend who also does it described it to her.
Yeah I get that. If my wife wanted extra money I think I’d rather go dig ditches than have her selling racy photos.

Was trying to come up with any scenario where I would be ok with it.

·
Registered
15,792 Posts
Sounds like one of your boundaries has been crossed. So what are you going to do about it?

I wouldn't want my wife doing it mostly because it could bite us in the buttocks if the photos got into the wrong hands and that would be a very easy thing to happen.

Coworkers, kids and others would be fun to deal with seeing my wife like that.

I have no insecurities about it but the repercussions and consequences certainly need to be considered.

I'm not sure what kind of posing you're talking about but that sounds even worse if they got out and I definitely wouldn't want my wife being told to pose in a sexually provoking way so a crew could capture it.

There would be a marriage possibly on the chopping block if it were me and some very terrified photographers who would be making sure she wasn't with me anymore before working with her again.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
IMO, I'd have no issues with this if the photo shoot environment is run professionally. I might ask to visit a shoot to be sure I'm comfortable with the situation.

·
Registered
12,451 Posts
How long has she been friends with this person?

·
Registered
12,451 Posts
Do some research on this friend. Including a reverse image search. See if some of these pictures are out there on the internet and what else you find. Bet it's a lot more then you are being led to believe. Also find out who the photographer is and see what kind of work he has out there.

How old is your wife?

·
Premium Member
15,782 Posts
Shoot, look at the photos.

Find out, and see where they are published.

What starts out as skimpy wear, soon disappears in the cracks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What is the extra she is doing?
It’s not so much “extras” as I feel that what she’s doing has changed and she feels it’s still what we agreed.

when she started they had her dress in lingerie outfits like for example a bra, panties, suspender belt and high heels. She’d pose in those in various poses then remove her bra and pose some more then at the end they’d have her pull her panties a bit to the side but as she was quite hairy I figured you couldn’t see much so it was ok and our sex life did improve a lot.

Then recently for example, they had her dress in just a nylon body stocking and high heels and do some poses in a big armchair, ending up with her with one leg over each arm which basically would leave everything exposed. They then offered her some extra cash to shave herself bare and then hold herself open a little in some more poses.

I feel this is different but she insists she is still just posing in lingerie and flashing her ***** a bit which I agreed to and found a bit of a thrill knowing she was doing that.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts