Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
"I figured out that I took our marriage for granted." So this is all somehow "Your fault"........????

Your wife is an Emotional Terrorist.

She enjoys inflicting emotional pain on you.

Do allow this woman to castate you - file for divorce, move on with your life.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree with LovingHusband with "The longer she is around him the temptation will be there and lust is powerful." If she is trying to be with you, then she needs to leave the other guy alone. It will only bring problems.
:iagree:

My wife started out small and by the time I relized it she had had a 3 year affair and 4 different. Mostly emotional affairs but it can be an addiction and all contact has to stop!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
It's very hard trust me. I am one that should have been gone but I can't bring myself to.. my wife can't either..

·
Registered
674 Posts
Your wife has no respect for you. Even if she did nothing with that man (which I don't believe for one second) she shouldn't have been in his room in the first place. She is wrong and she doesn't deserve your heartache.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
A crocodile cries just before it chomps down in dinner. Washes their eyes to better see their prey.

Your wife is despicable.

Locked out of your room so she goes and bangs another man in the hotel? and expects you to believe she got a back rub?

Holy crap man!

Wake up. Your wife is cheating and thumbing her nose at you.

Don't let her "tears" sway you to let it slide.

·
Registered
59 Posts
A crocodile cries just before it chomps down in dinner. Washes their eyes to better see their prey.

Your wife is despicable.

Locked out of your room so she goes and bangs another man in the hotel? and expects you to believe she got a back rub?

Holy crap man!

Wake up. Your wife is cheating and thumbing her nose at you.

Don't let her "tears" sway you to let it slide.
So sorry to say, but I have to agree with this post! She doesn't deserve you, and you deserve WAY better than that!

·
Registered
2 Posts
You are taking the full responsibility for the decline in the marriage.

You are allowing her to blame you for cheating.

You are doing "anything" as you said.

I'm so sorry you are under her mental control. This happened to me because I loved a monster. You are letting a monster do this to you...she doesn't care about you.

Making you stay home with baby. Huh....sounds SO FREAKING FAMILIAR! You are her toy, her play thing that no one else can have. She puts you away in the toy box while she goes off and plays with her other toys. WAKE UP! You are an object to her, just like other men are. She is NOT a good person and you are allowing yourself to be trained and controlled.

Sit fido...sit.

You do it because you want everything to be better. Its not going to get better my friend. You are making it worse by doing this.

Start respecting yourself.

One thing that I learned with females is this...once you lose their respect...you NEVER get it back. I speak from personal experience. If a woman shows me disrespect, its over. Period. One day you will find someone that will respect you unconditionally...and you deserve that because you are capable of the same. Hell, you are doing it right now. You don't deserve this.

Divorce my friend...everything will be ok. Get a lawyer, and secure your parental rights. Write everything down immediately after you have fights. Write down all the times she comes home late, makes you stay home with baby, and check her cell phone records and take notes!!!!!

Trust me it will end with more abuse and if you snap and abuse her back you WILL pay for it. Don't do it. Just leave.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... Read this article
How Emotionally Abusive Women Control You: The Fear of Loss and the Need for Approval « A Shrink for Men

Having problems my self.... this helped....

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.