Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Kenneth414, I haven't read all the post here, but I know you will get s0me good advice. Staop doing the "pick me" dance, start a hard 180, and broadcast the PA to anyone who will listen. There are some denominations that seem to attract sexual users like the deacon you mentioned. Maybe one is yours.. Recently an Episcopal bishop was fired for messing with a 14 year old parishioner.My advice is to file for D and see what happens. And refuse to be a part in rug sweeping and blame shifting by your WW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I appreciate the advice to file for divorce and that I was expecting to hear. However, it's hard to let go because I feel like I haven't exhausted every avenue available to us. I feel like if I try hard enough, I can make this marriage work. We do not have children but we talked about having some one day. I feel like this might be a phase she's going through but maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I never heard this before but I am very sheltered. It sounds like pay for sex. What state is this? How much does it cost per session? On top of the humiliation, you have to pay him for it, too?
Our counselor referred us to a club which is actually for swingers. There are a group of people there that do private sessions and it's $250 a night. It's pretty simple where she chose the person and we had a formal meetup to discuss the details. Like I said, I didn't want to do this but this seemed to make her happy.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I didn't want to do this but this seemed to make her happy.
Stop trying to make her happy.
It's making you miserable.
She is your wife.
You should be the one getting laid by her.
She would rather get action from a clergyman (or a paid ho that you are subsidizing.)
Not good. Dump her cheating ass and go find a woman who wants to be with you instead of use you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
WTF, brother do not do things that you don’t want to do! She wants a swinging relationship to make her feel better about her self, fine she can have it. But she is demeaning you, not taking you into account. Treating you like a door mat.
if she is oersistan that find let’s go with two females instead of one male. She can sit back and be emasculated (female version).
Go hard 180 now. Get tested for STDs and STIs, change accounts, get her to pay for her bang partner if she wants one. Make her accountable. Do you really want to sit back and watch her go out on dates or bring her pick ups back to your place?
look after yourself.
one day at a time.
buffer.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Holy ****! Can someone actually BE this codependent? I'm skeptical.
Send your wife packing, you will be a MUCH better man after ditching that succubus.

·
Registered
807 Posts
You’re spending time rewarding her bad behavior. That doesn’t equate to her being a good wife.

you never be capable of the twists and turns your wife will require of you to support her continued cheating in the marriage.

you’ve been duped. Stop it - it will never be a good look for you - and it will never make you have a happy marriage.
Your wife has no intention of being faithful - stay married if you accept the fact that she will NEVER be a faithful wife.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
You are perfect example of insanity....doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results......you sadly deserve what you get

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I understand but everyone makes mistakes and I decided to give it another go. I'm not the type to give up on anything easily so I want to do everything in my power to save my marriage before I give up and walk away. If I walked away now, I know I would be filled with regret.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is hilarious!! If your a Christian, why are you allowing this. Your wife is obviously not a Christian so why stay married to her.

·
Administrator
43,575 Posts
I wish I had found this forum under better circumstances but I hope I can get some help with repairing my marriage. My wife had an affair last year with a deacon from our church. The affair was uncovered by his wife because she caught my wife giving him oral sex at their house. She gave me all the information and I was devastated. My wife admitted to me that the affair was ongoing for 2 years and it was because she was unhappy with our sex life. She said that she wasn't attracted to me after my weight gain and that sex with me was boring. I was hurt and we originally agreed on a divorce but I eventually came to my senses and wanted to fight for my marriage. I love her and can't see myself with anyone else. I begged her to try to give our marriage another chance and she said that she will give me the opportunity make her happy. I suggested for us to see a sex therapist and she was fine with that. We saw the therapist on several occasions and he gave me tips to be better in the bedroom. My wife suggested we bring in a 3rd party into our bedroom because she said that it would make me feel more comfortable and allow me to step back and see what it takes to please her.

I was against the idea on the inside but it was something that she wanted very bad and she said that it would prove how much I loved her if I allowed another man in our relationship. Our therapist referred us to a service that allows us to bring in other men and pay them. My wife got in touch with them and found a man that she thought would be a good fit. We had lunch together back in December and everything seemed to go well. The guy was disease free, in shape, and an obvious alpha. I was uncomfortable around him and I think it's because I felt threatened. He seemed to be everything that I wasn't but I told my wife that in time, I will be a better man for her. My wife promised that it would only be for a few times and that whenever I'm ready to step up and be the man that she needs in the bedroom, the other guy would not need to come anymore.

The first time with the 3 of us was back in January. I didn't know what to expect going in but I felt humiliated. He did things to me that were demeaning and painful. The only reason why I put up with it is because my wife seemed happy and that's the reason why I entered into this agreement. We normally have our sessions 1-2 times per week and I do not enjoy it at all. It seems like a can of worms that I've opened and I don't know how much longer I can take this. I told my wife that I don't want to do 3-ways anymore and she got upset. She says that she is happy with having another man there and that she doesn't want that to change in the foreseeable future. I'm hurting and feel like I have egg on my face but on the other hand, I feel good knowing that she is happy. I just want to go back to having sex with only the 2 of us. I need something to get me out of this mess. She encourages him to do things to me that are against what I believe and I'm getting tired of it. How can I convince her that this is a bad idea? I just want to be happy like everyone else.
You are not going to ever be happy doing something that disturbs you this much.

You are not being a better man. You are letting yourself be pushed around and used.

My suggestion is that you get into individual counseling with a professional who is not pushing you do things that you are not ok doing.

You should also see a lawyer to file divorce because your marriage is toast.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.