Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone. I'm new here and this is probably your first time to receive a post on this subject, but here goes. I'm 53, my wife is 45. She is involved with helping out with a group of older ladies (mostly 60+) that she has befriended that gather to talk about gardening, crafts and whatever older ladies discuss and/or do. She helps with planning, transportation, etc. Most are widowed although some have husbands. Recently, as they were discussing the upcoming 70th b-day of one of the ladies, she was asked what she wanted as far as a party. She said she wanted some streakers to appear to liven up the event. It was reportedly said in a sort of joking way, apparently just as a comical answer. My wife and another lady have told the group that they will make the arrangements and the group is under the assumption that they will hire some young guys from a ladies' club or something similar. All of the ladies are aware, so it has been established that nobody will be offended. They have actually recruited (unbeknownst to the rest of the group) the husband of one of the members and another man whom I believe is widowed. These guys are both well over 60 and one I know for a fact is a rather large man. Both of these men are amused and more than willing to do the streak and don't seem to be nervous about it at all. My wife has asked that I join them, saying that at 5'8" and over 220 pounds, I will fit right in to the scheme. I asked if we would be getting a thong or maybe a fig leaf and she said no, that would not be a streak. Only a party hat is allowed, I am told, but our appearance will be short, maybe 30 seconds if not less. I was shocked to learn that my wife doesn't mind these ladies seeing me in my birthday suit while participating in this prank. She says I won't be the center of attention because there will be two other men with me, also naked except for the party hats. I asked where these hats are going to be worn, by the way and was sad to learn they will be on our heads. I'm undecided about this but my wife really wants me to go along and I don't want to be a wet blanket. It does sound like fun in a way, I must admit as I have never done anything like this before. I'm curious whether ladies on this board would approve of your husband (or boyfriend) doing something like this and if men who read this would do it, should I just be a good sport? I'd like some input here. Any and all opinions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Would have to agree with draconis on this one. You can't put your feelings of being uneasy to the side just to pull a prank for some one.

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
Tomzzz~You are right...I've never seen this topic posted before! It sounds like innocent fun, but to be the one 'streaking' wouldn't sound fun to me at all (and no, I would not be good with my husband participating) If you are uneasy about the whole idea, but would go along happily with a compromise (wearing a speedo, etc) I would let your wife know what you'd be comfortable with. If as she says, you won't be the center of attention a little cover up shouldn't make much difference. I think the women will get the same kick out of it whether or not one of the men is or isn't fully naked. If she really wants fully naked men, it would probably be a better idea to just hire them out.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Oh now that is funny and CUTE!!! I'd do what I could to get my husband to do it... where's the harm in it?? The old ladies probably haven't seen that stuff in quite a while and you'd make them pretty happy!! As for my husband doing it... well, probably not at our age now, we're a bit younger than you guys. Maybe someday he would. He's shy too. Yeah, my bottom line is "where's the harm in it??". there is none.

Maybe a good alternative would be to take the ladies to a strip club!!! Just be careful... if it's a gay strip club you're going to have to call ahead to get permission for ladies to get in as some gay men get very offended at women looking at men. Wouldn't that be a hell of a night out. I know our local strip club used to have once/month only male dancers (for women, not the gay thing). They said they had to have extra security on hand b/c it was the wildest nights they had there. Women get pretty out of hand at that stuff. =)

But this is a good post... I'll be following this.. you HAVE to let us know what you decide. =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea, I'd do it? But on on condition! That they've played Ray Stevens' "They Call It The Streak" at full volume as I went streaking across!

It would have to be a set-up deal, in a secluded place, where others wouldn't be offended, though, and in consideration of those that weren't in on it, and there weren't any children of any age around?

My concern wouldn't be for myself, nor the older women? But innoncent by standers that weren't in on what was going on?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there, all. Thanks for all of your input.

I've already requested a speedo, thong, jockstrap, or at least a second party hat, to no avail. But it does help to not be the only one there.

I've already been assured that the event will be private and anyone present will be advised ahead of time. It will be done at the home of one of the members of the group in a very large game-room type area at the back of her house. The b-day girl is somewhat in the dark, though. One thing I learned this morning that I wasn't aware of when I first posted is that the other married guy that has volunteered his services is the husband of the b-day girl! She only knows that she may very well get what she asked for, but has no clue who. I think I'm convinced to do it just to be able to see her face when he comes out. We may need to have a paramedic on hand with some coronary equipment.

I'm assured this will go off as smoothly as possible and my bare time will not be over a half minute or so.

Hey, bhappy, you're my most enthusiastic supporter so far, keep up the encouragement, lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, and I forgot: Thanks, Gunny for the idea of playing the Ray Stevens streak song. If nobody's thought of that, I'll suggest it. They'll love it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Honestly if I was there I wouldn't mind my husband being part of the prank. I don't honestly think that he would do it because he is just to shy.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Oh Tomzzz... sounds like you've got good spirits about it now. Just a few things...

why not practice in private for a bit, then some night when it's just you and the wife and she's preoccupied, try it on her!!! That should help build up the confidence!!

It's not like you've been asked to perform any "services" for this woman, or any of them, just simply run through the room naked for a bit. Sounds like it's all in good fun to me.

How bout some alcohol before hand to loosen you up a bit... I'm sure that would help, just don't have too much and pass out in front of them!!! LOL Then there's no telling where the party will turn!!! lol

What if you added your own little touch to the streak as well... something your wife doesn't know about, like get yourself some silly string (one in each hand maybe?? or too much??) and spray it at everyone as you run through??!! Maybe that would distract them some from your shy parts. Or some of those party confetti cans... that'd be festive and a distraction as well.

Yeah, it just sounds innocent to me. Just fun. Not hurting anyone. Keep us posted. When is this birthday event supposed to happen?? =)

·
Registered
151 Posts
LOL Tomzzz, i think it's a brilliant idea, and as long as you are not really unhappy about it go ahead..

Should be a bit of an ego boost that your Mrs is proud to have you displayed in front of her friends... It means she is happy with your looks and not ashamed of your 'love handles'

I bet you have fun too.. enjoy... oh... and can we have photos? :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Um....sure. Well, the first law of medicine is "First, do no harm.", and as has stated before:"Where's the harm?" Your wife doesn't care, and you seem to be getting a tingle over it, so why not?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Greetings, everyone. I don't know what condition my spirits are in, but I definitely have a support group, lol!!!

The issue of cameras came up early in this deal. Since the group thinks hired people will be doing this, they think there is a policy against photography, therefore they aren't supposed to bring photo equipment. I just don't want to end up on the internet or something. However, my wife has said she wants to snap a few and that's OK since we will be in possession of them all.

I don't know if this would be an ego builder since none of us guys look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, very much the opposite. I gave my overall dimensions earlier, so you know that for a fact. But that's where the laughs come in and I'm beginning to be cool with that. I've always been extremely modest so I'm still trying to fathom what it will be like to be naked in front of 15-20 women.

I know about the Venus/Mars thing (women as compared to men). I'm curious about just that and can't help wondering just what to expect. What will those women be thinking? Will they just take in the overall picture of us guys running out? Will they notice particular "details" and crack jokes? My wife says probably so but so what? It's all part of the deal, but it's still kind of scary to me, lol.

She reminded me that some friends of ours had just seen the movie Run, Fat Boy, Run and with a PG-13 rating there are several scenes with mens' bare backsides and it always got enormous laughs. She says there's no difference.

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
Tomzzz...well? did you do it in the end? how did it go?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi, Swedish. I've been away for a few days and haven't been able to check in. There were some conflicts on scheduling so the party is taking place at 11:00 tomorrow (Saturday). I've been informed we will utilize some type of minimum coverage, but I don't know just what. Someone had an old tape with the Ray Stevens song so it will be played. The butterflies in my stomach are getting pretty restless, however.

·
Premium Member
3,278 Posts
If it is any comfort to you, I am 45 and if I were among the ladies in the room, I honestly think I would be looking at the wives' reactions or your faces...my eyes would be kept above the waistlines or I would get red-faced myself! Good Luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, my wife promises that our (the guys') red faces will be the focus of their enjoyment, not whatever else. BTW, I do know that we won't get speedos because that would definitely "spoil the laughs". I'm told you have to have the bare butts for it to work at all. I think my face will be red mostly just because they're all wearing clothes and we're not.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well so come on Tomzzz.. inquiring minds need to know... and see pictures... how did it go? Who had the reddest faces?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.