Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
She has told me she has never fooled around and has never even thought about it I really don’t know what to think. She said she didn’t know she was doing anything wrong. She is married and should know better I think.
BS -- she knows better. Remember she was telling the guy to be careful as you were in and out -- she KNOWS you would be pissed and that she was WRONG.

She knows this -- she is trying to appease you. DO NOT allow her to do that.
You need to be serious about this and tell her it either STOPS or you do (i.e. divorce) and mean it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Let's flip the script here. Just say for a minute that you were doing what she's doing and she caught you. Think she would be ok with this?
Like another poster already said, probably just the tip of the iceberg.
FFS, of course she knows better, you said you two are in your 40's.
Sorry, my heart goes out to you.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am dumbfounded another post that makes me cringe.! I mean I get it somebody’s guys are naïve and young and whatever but dude that’s not you you’re in your mid 40s and I know “You love her” well her actions most certainly are telling you she don’t love you.! so I don’t know how that works for you but for me her actions would be telling me she’s an enemy without a doubt not my loving wife. that has a tendency to make me very hostile with extreme prejudice. Her Behavior would definitely destroyed any trust that I would have for her and that would certainly end our relationship make me very angry man when people disrespect me and try to f.uck me over, yeah they become my enemy really fast, that loving feeling well that kind of goes out the door with all her stuff In plastic bags.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
She has told me she has never fooled around and has never even thought about it I really don’t know what to think.
You have a better chance of shaking hands with Jesus than you do of this being TRUE.

You know exactly what she is. A serial cheating liar. It's not rocket science.

If you're naive enough to believe that for the last 20 years she's has been as pure as the driven snow, then I have some oceanfront property in Oklahoma I'd love to sell you.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
She sounds like a nightmare.
Seriously.

She seems to have a real problem with constantly getting involved with the guys at work. I can only imagine what the office gossip must be at her workplace, since she's probably gotten herself a reputation by now. You can't continually get involved with one guy after the next without people noticing and talking about it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Then a couple weeks passed and I find her talking to another guy from work about other things then just work. I think she is completely disrespecting me.
I am going to flip the script a bit here.

So instead of trying to figure out how to change her actions, what are YOU going to do here?

You've already stated that she's done this before. 10 years prior that you caught.

SO what are you willing to do, what are going to do, and what are you capably of doing to stop this?

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
She has told me she has never fooled around and has never even thought about it I really don’t know what to think. She said she didn’t know she was doing anything wrong. She is married and should know better I think.
With the texts described she's already thought about it, unfortunately. She's telling a whopper there.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
How about this -- why don't you go to her office, find her boss and the other guy, and LOUDLY tell them (in front of all the other office workers AND your wife) to knock of the **** with texting her after hours, about personal issues, and knock off the sex jokes. IF they do not, you will go to their HR department and report them AND get their wives invovled. Be clear, be calm, but be forceful. OUT them in front of all.

MAKE SURE you have proof -- screen copies of the texts for all these jokers BEFORE you do this. SHAME them in front of the coworkers.
If this doesn't work, then you need to step up and get rid of your wife, as SHE is the real issue here allowing this to go on.

·
Registered
12,482 Posts
Not the first time I noticed. About 10 years ago I caught her on the computer one night talking to a guy she worked with. He called her his little ***** and joked with her. Then he told her he liked her. I walked in the room before she deleted the conversation and read it all. Her reply to him was to watch what he says cause I have been in and out of the room. When I came in and started to read it she left the room and went to a friends house cause she knew I would be pissed. We had a huge argument about it and eventually got past it. I never went further about it after that. Now looking back I see a pattern. I brought up this recently because of the new findings and she said she didn’t know what to say to that guy. I think that’s a poor excuse. We are mid 40’s married 20 years.
What did the deleted word start with? W? B?

Can you find out the current wives names are and contact them?

·
Registered
18,381 Posts
"Hey wife, since you think it's OK to flirt and sext with other guys, I've decided that it's ok for me to do the same with other women. Game on."

·
Registered
54 Posts
You sir are in your 40's and dealing with high school age nonsense. If it were me I'd file for divorce, after 10 years of this crap she certainly isnt worth wasting any more of your time.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I also agree to end this madness you call a marriage. You are not a part of it except for the role as provider, and l bet she takes care of you sexually. But you do know what they called that it is p****whipped. And you feel as long as she gives it to you it must mean she loves you right? Wrong!! She's just playing you for her enjoyment and stringing you along for her enjoyment. Sorry my man, truth of this type will break the heart. But the time has come to face it.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts