Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 95.8%
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m new to this site so forgive me if I’m not quite doing it right. My wife and I are in our 30’s and after we had our first baby she gained a lot of weight which I did not care but she was very unhappy and borderline depressed. All this during the beginning of March. During the time she got laid of cause of this crazy virus but I made enough so it didn’t matter. She started eating better and working out non-stop which I supported. Fast forward to July. She lost a whopping 80lbs and was as happy as could be. She started dressing very “confident “ which again I supported. Then she starting posting pics on social media in her panties. First time I saw it I was a bit thrown back. In reality I should’ve said something but who was I to her no, after all she had been down for awhile and was a terrific mom and wife. Than they got a bit more graphic where she would only be wearing thongs and covering her breast. It was a turn on but so did every guy who saw it. I tried to talk to her about it but she said that she’s never felt so confident before and thanked me for being supportive. Her phone is never locked but I have never snooped cause I won’t do that. But I know she gets a lot of comments from both men and women based on the comment section but I’m sure she is getting private messages but I can’t prove that or maybe I don’t want to. She kids around that she is becoming a hotwife but truthfully I don’t think she really gets what it means lol. Maybe I’m just overreacting cause so far she hasn’t done anything to make me worried.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think you can gently discuss the pictures that go a bit too far. Keep the conversation focused on how proud you are of her, but that you still want her all to yourself.

This reminds me of when my mom lost a bunch of weight and got her boobs done. She wore an all leather “ninja” costume for Halloween that year....I think it’s just a phase. We all laugh about it now but I am sure my Dad had to sit down with her about it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I’m new to this site so forgive me if I’m not quite doing it right. My wife and I are in our 30’s and after we had our first baby she gained a lot of weight which I did not care but she was very unhappy and borderline depressed. All this during the beginning of March. During the time she got laid of cause of this crazy virus but I made enough so it didn’t matter. She started eating better and working out non-stop which I supported. Fast forward to July. She lost a whopping 80lbs and was as happy as could be. She started dressing very “confident “ which again I supported. Then she starting posting pics on social media in her panties. First time I saw it I was a bit thrown back. In reality I should’ve said something but who was I to her no, after all she had been down for awhile and was a terrific mom and wife. Than they got a bit more graphic where she would only be wearing thongs and covering her breast. It was a turn on but so did every guy who saw it. I tried to talk to her about it but she said that she’s never felt so confident before and thanked me for being supportive. Her phone is never locked but I have never snooped cause I won’t do that. But I know she gets a lot of comments from both men and women based on the comment section but I’m sure she is getting private messages but I can’t prove that or maybe I don’t want to. She kids around that she is becoming a hotwife but truthfully I don’t think she really gets what it means lol. Maybe I’m just overreacting cause so far she hasn’t done anything to make me worried.
So the real question is has your sex life gotten better? If so, congrats.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
People advertise for a reason.
You “won’t snoop on her phone because you don’t do that.”

Don’t be so naive. Women don’t put nude pictures of themselves on Facebook for other women to see.

She’s fishing. I suppose you’re gonna sit around until she nets a big one and then cry “woe is me, I trusted her”.

your attitude is that of a passive soon to be victim of infidelity.

·
Registered
104 Posts

Don’t be so naive. Women don’t put nude pictures of themselves on Facebook for other women to see.

She’s fishing. I suppose you’re gonna sit around until she nets a big one and then cry “woe is me, I trusted her”.

Or maybe she just wants to spice things up and the OP is getting lucky?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I respect every comment positive and negative.

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
She should have discussed what you would be comfortable with her showing everyone before doing it.

She was wrong to do it without discussing what boundaries you two should have.

I personally don't care what Mrs. Conan wants to show as long as it isn't her birthday suit but that is our dynamic and she is naturally conservative in what she shows anyway.

You should have an adult conversation with her about how uncomfortable this is making you and also go over some of the things to watch out for while posting sexy pictures on social media, such as unwanted attention, getting hit on, possible stalkers, etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think you can gently discuss the pictures that go a bit too far. Keep the conversation focused on how proud you are of her, but that you still want her all to yourself.

This reminds me of when my mom lost a bunch of weight and got her boobs done. She wore an all leather “ninja” costume for Halloween that year....I think it’s just a phase. We all laugh about it now but I am sure my Dad had to sit down with her about it.
She looks great in everything before and after. Though her breast did shrink. Not a deal breaker as I’m an ass man.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She should have discussed what you would be comfortable with her showing everyone before doing it.

She was wrong to do it without discussing what boundaries you two should have.

I personally don't care what Mrs. Conan wants to show as long as it isn't her birthday suit but that is our dynamic and she is naturally conservative in what she shows anyway.

You should have an adult conversation with her about how uncomfortable this is making you and also go over some of the things to watch out for while posting sexy pictures on social media, such as unwanted attention, getting hit on, possible stalkers, etc.
I support her creativity but I know what you’re saying thank you.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Just remember, these are out on the web -- do you want your CHILD seeing these?
There isn't any good reason for her to be showing those pics on FB EXCEPT she wants the accolades and attention from other men.
If YOU are ok with her pursuing other men leering at her, and you think this won't start playing out in real life (her flirting with guys when you go our or at parties...), it's up to you.
Obviously it DOES bother you or you wouldn't be here.

I would talk to her -- just ME, I don't think a Mom appearing in thongs and topless is appropriate (I CERTAINLY don't think married women should do it either), but maybe I'm just old fashioned.

I also think you should NOT stick your head in the sand about those private messages.... The red flags are there, ignore at your own peril.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just remember, these are out on the web -- do you want your CHILD seeing these?
There isn't any good reason for her to be showing those pics on FB EXCEPT she wants the accolades and attention from other men.
If YOU are ok with her pursuing other men leering at her, and you think this won't start playing out in real life (her flirting with guys when you go our or at parties...), it's up to you.
Obviously it DOES bother you or you wouldn't be here.

I would talk to her -- just ME, I don't think a Mom appearing in thongs and topless is appropriate (I CERTAINLY don't think married women should do it either), but maybe I'm just old fashioned.

I also think you should NOT stick your head in the sand about those private messages.... The red flags are there, ignore at your own peril.
Thank you for your feedback.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Your wife has her ass in the store window. Does she actually comprehend that when she puts her semi naked pictures on the Internet that they’re there forever?
Or does she care about your opinion.
Pretty she’ll be going out with “friends” and then you’ll realize what a weak man you are but by then it will be to late.

·
Registered
382 Posts
She lost a whopping 80lbs and was as happy as could be. She started dressing very “confident “ which again I supported. Then she starting posting pics on social media in her panties. First time I saw it I was a bit thrown back. In reality I should’ve said something but who was I to her no, after all she had been down for awhile and was a terrific mom and wife. Than they got a bit more graphic where she would only be wearing thongs and covering her breast. It was a turn on but so did every guy who saw it. I tried to talk to her about it but she said that she’s never felt so confident before and thanked me for being supportive. Her phone is never locked but I have never snooped cause I won’t do that. But I know she gets a lot of comments from both men and women based on the comment section but I’m sure she is getting private messages but I can’t prove that or maybe I don’t want to. She kids around that she is becoming a hotwife but truthfully I don’t think she really gets what it means lol.
Maybe I’m just overreacting cause so far she hasn’t done anything to make me worried.
My friend, what else does she have to do before you think you have reason to worry? She knows what a hotwife is and is just testing the waters with you. Bet.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Umm. I'm a female. I don't personally know any man who would be okay with their spouse posting pictures of themselves in PANTIES on social media. Further, I don't know any female who would think it even the slightest bit normal for one of their female friends to be doing so.

I think you have a massive problem on your hands that your wife thinks this is okay.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Your wife has her ass in the store window. Does she actually comprehend that when she puts her semi naked pictures on the Internet that they’re there forever?
Or does she care about your opinion.
Pretty she’ll be going out with “friends” and then you’ll realize what a weak man you are but by then it will be to late.
I don’t really agree with this statement. Just because someone posts a picture, that doesn’t mean they want to cheat. I posted plenty of bikini pictures with my friends when we were young and hot, but I never cheated. If she wants to cheat, she would regardless of pictures.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don’t really agree with this statement. Just because someone posts a picture, that doesn’t mean they want to cheat. I posted plenty of bikini pictures with my friends when we were young and hot, but I never cheated. If she wants to cheat, she would regardless of pictures.
That was my impression as well

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
She’s not a teenager on spring break, she’s a thirty something who lost eighty pounds but still wants to show her ass off to strangers.
Big difference I would think.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
I see this as totally innappropriate. Is she posting this stuff on facebook? How is that in anyway ok? Goodness knows who will see it, and do all her friends and family really want to see these pics of her in her undearwear? She will attract attention which is what she is seeking of course, but it wont be the right sort of attention and if you have children, its even worse.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Umm. I'm a female. I don't personally know any man who would be okay with their spouse posting pictures of themselves in PANTIES on social media. Further, I don't know any female who would think it even the slightest bit normal for one of their female friends to be doing so.

I think you have a massive problem on your hands that your wife thinks this is okay.
Exactly.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts