Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any guys out there who do not like giving oral? I very often give oral to husband and enjoy it! but he never reciprocates, have asked him why not and he says he felt I didn't want it early in our relationship which may be true as I was pretty inexperienced and naive. Now he knows I would like it but still does it very rarely...if ever. I am scrupulously clean, have provided tasty condiments to enhance it for him, am not overweight, have offered to wax even tho I feel it is unnatural and just a little creepy making myself look prepubescent but still no go...any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Any guys out there who do not like giving oral? I very often give oral to husband and enjoy it! but he never reciprocates, have asked him why not and he says he felt I didn't want it early in our relationship which may be true as I was pretty inexperienced and naive. Now he knows I would like it but still does it very rarely...if ever. I am scrupulously clean, have provided tasty condiments to enhance it for him, am not overweight, have offered to wax even tho I feel it is unnatural and just a little creepy making myself look prepubescent but still no go...any thoughts?
Love it. Not only does it please her but selfishly it completely arouses me ... not the act itself but her enjoyment of it. Some guys I guess are put off by the smell or taste ... but I love that too, part of the whole experience. I will perform oral anytime.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Typically probably ignorance, smell, or taste, or in some cases laziness or selfishness. I knew some african american guys in the military that wouldn't even consider it.

In fact funny story: This poor kid was completely grossed out by it so one of the sergeants starts going on and on about it and then started talking about getting his "blood wings" and the poor kid threw up right there... :)

·
Premium Member
15,064 Posts
It could be that his tongue just ain't used to it and his technique is too tiring for him hence less pleasure for him. For me I had this issue with my first gf when I was 16, took me year but also much instruction. Now I can't live without it!

Have a good honest talk with him about it

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
The only reason I wouldn't do it is if the smell was absolutely gross. As long as things are at least decently clean and the hair isn't so long you could braid it, I'd be fine with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't enjoy it. I do it because my SO loves it, but personally, I just don't like it. It isn't smell or anything juvenile like that. I am tongue tied so it isn't very comfortable to do. Yes, it is real, google it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Typically probably ignorance, smell, or taste, or in some cases laziness or selfishness. I knew some african american guys in the military that wouldn't even consider it.

In fact funny story: This poor kid was completely grossed out by it so one of the sergeants starts going on and on about it and then started talking about getting his "blood wings" and the poor kid threw up right there... :)
:iagree:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I didn't care for it until I met my wife. Things that made it great was her was that she was well trimmed. Now she shaves. She always used to favor 69 position, although we within the last year discovered an even better position, it's better for her sensation and doesn't fatigue my neck muscles as much.

I'd recommend not involving a vibrator, as that in my experience messes with sensation and makes it harder to orgasm.

Causing an orgasm is the best motivation I would say for the man. I know it takes a while, and that can be frustrating or even discouraging.

5,148 Posts
The only reason I wouldn't do it is if the smell was absolutely gross. As long as things are at least decently clean and the hair isn't so long you could braid it, I'd be fine with it.
Braid it?.....:rofl:

That would be very long...like....."cave woman" long....before scissors were invented...:rolleyes:

5,148 Posts
I have a guy friend who says that his wife has a fish smell down there, so he doesn't perform oral on her. I can't relate to this, as I love to give my Princess oral. I would do it every day if I could. I love it.

Reactions: Lonely&frustrated

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
The only reasons I can think of:
-smell
-taste
-discomfort from the position..in which case you can always work around that and find a better position
-he has no clue what he's doing down there
-he's afraid he won't be able to get you off then he'll feel bad
-he doesn't like that slippery soft feeling against his mouth...some people are very texture conscious and it freaks them out.
-selfish
-lazy

The list can go on but the best thing to do is just ask him directly.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
A lot of women (men too) don't know their bodies very well. I have met women with raging cases of BV (bacterial vaginosis) who had no idea they have it. Somehow they think the odor is natural.... That doesn't sound like you though so I'm going with him having some mental hang up about it or just selfish.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I know there are some men and women who have a hang up about oral (religion, cleanliness) but if anyone expects you to do it for them then fair is fair and they should return the favor.
Any man who doesn't do this for his SO is missing out, the more fun she has the more fun he has. Giving a woman an orgasm relaxes her, lowers her inhibitions, and brings so much sexual energy to the bedroom, besides it's plain fun hearing all the noises and seeing her squirm around best of all you control the action most of the time(mine helps out sometimes which is fantastic)what could be better.
I almost like giving my wife oral more than the sex itself almost.

·
Premium Member
17,771 Posts
painful or uncomfortable position
lack of knowledge and therefore embarrassment
someone said woman didn't know she had an infection
cleanliness
lack of reciprocation

ps: not sure, but if one poster is a single woman, I might be in love LOL if not, do you have a single sister?? LOL just teasing, but it shows how erotic it can be.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.