Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always viewed intercourse as something that is more for the man,than the woman.I always make sure my wife has an orgasm before sex.I use my tongue,hands,fingers,etc.She always orgasms,sometimes more than once.The intercourse usually lasts anywhere from 25 seconds to a minute.Shes been complaining about that,she isn't being very understanding.Is giving her 6 or 7 orgasms before the start of sex the key to her being satisfied and stop complaining?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She must enjoy the sensation and want more. Have you tried wearing condom to dull the sensation?
Everybody always says "Use a condom"is a way to treat premature ejaculation.But that's just it it "dulls the sensation".Think about that.Many forms of premature ejaculation control involve the pleasure being reduced for the man which I think is a little unfair.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
She is likely upset because she wants you inside her longer. She may want you to try to make her orgasm vaginally (if you haven't already). Intercourse is for both the man AND the woman. Why on earth would you think it is more for the man? We women, even if we don't orgasm vaginally, enjoy the sensation of having a man inside us. Are you able to go more than once? If so, do you have PE each time or are you able to prolong it the second time?

Yes, condoms, and even creams dull the sensation... which makes it last longer. Kind a the point. But, see if there is something you can do/use which won't dull the sensation and still prolong it.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Get medical treatment. The PDE inhibitors, like viaga and some of the psychiatrtic medications can significantly prolong your staying power.

On a side note. Your lack of appreciation for her desires here are pretty self centered.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You could learn doing kegel and edging. It will help you without "dulls the sensation".
PE is usual when young, and slim. Being fat, help you go longer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also have the similar issue..But with some counseling & advice that i got,Now i"m able to hold it up for lil longer..But without foreplay i would still last with 10 mins time.Avg 6,7 mins

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I've always viewed intercourse as something that is more for the man,than the woman.
Therein lies your problem. I am shocked by that statement, in fact I find it hard to accept you are being serious.

Every married person has the right to a decent sex life. If you have a problem and can't live up to that obligation, it is your duty as a husband to seek treatment.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Everybody always says "Use a condom"is a way to treat premature ejaculation.But that's just it it "dulls the sensation".Think about that.Many forms of premature ejaculation control involve the pleasure being reduced for the man which I think is a little unfair.
So wear one until she's hapy then take it off and enjoy your sensations!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
hey - im assuming here that NOBODY likes to feel sexually inadequate. Holy crap. So - sorry if you feel that way.

It may not be easy - but have you tried to get her on your team here and work with you on this?

Lets face it - practice could be fun - even if you are popping off early. Tell her that you want her help. That its going to maybe take some time - and yeah you are going to keep popping off in 30 seconds - but maybe between the two of you - you can change it a little. That you love being inside her.

There was another thread about this recently and I think I said the same thing. Have you tried the 'plunge in and sit there' method?

It doesnt have to be boring. In fact - it can be exquisitely, gloriously, dizzyingly difficult to do. Make out. Run your hands over each other, in her hair. Grind a little when you need to. You may still fire off anyway, but I bet once you start focusing and regulating your motion and figuring out what works and what sends you over the edge - maybe you will both find it no worse than what you have now. This goes for her too... she may have the insatiable urge to grind and buck and grab your a$$ and pull you in. So you both need to be on board.

Nothing wrong with racing for the finishline when the need strikes. She should encourage this too - I think that part is important. Its OK to cum - really - the last thing you or she should be thinking is "oh no, not already". This isnt about 'fixing' something that is broken, this is about increasing pleasure for everyone involved you and her.

I have zero experience in this area - just some thoughts that popped into my head.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Instead of getting her off several times before you (and meanwhile you're just building up pressure to release yourself), can you get of once first, get her off a coupe of times and then engage in intercourse again when you are less likely to ejaculate quickly?

Question... how often do you have sex?

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I've always viewed intercourse as something that is more for the man,than the woman.
That was your first mistake.

I always make sure my wife has an orgasm before sex.I use my tongue,hands,fingers,etc.She always orgasms,sometimes more than once.The intercourse usually lasts anywhere from 25 seconds to a minute.Shes been complaining about that,she isn't being very understanding.Is giving her 6 or 7 orgasms before the start of sex the key to her being satisfied and stop complaining?
Why am I getting a strange feeling of deja vu with this thread...

Oh that's right, it's nearly a word for word replay of a thread from a couple months back featuring the exact same problem, the exact same situation with the wife, and the exact same comments about condoms and desensitization.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I've always viewed intercourse as something that is more for the man,than the woman.I always make sure my wife has an orgasm before sex.I use my tongue,hands,fingers,etc.She always orgasms,sometimes more than once.The intercourse usually lasts anywhere from 25 seconds to a minute.Shes been complaining about that,she isn't being very understanding.Is giving her 6 or 7 orgasms before the start of sex the key to her being satisfied and stop complaining?
Do you NOT want to last longer????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.