Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 142 Posts
They will be 15 this April.
Double s4!t then, real bad ages to be going through this!

Get to family therapy with them and get on the case of damage limitation by getting them open and talking about it constructively, I had a student girl here for 2 weeks last fall, she was a self harmer due to her fathers serial cheating ways and he broke that family apart! She opened up about on the trail one time, she described it as though that pain from the cut was like releasing all her agony and torment from it all, she died on 01/04/14 from an overdose of pain killers mixed with vodka.

My life has been filled with such tragedy that I envy those who walk without sorrow.

Discussion starter · #122 ·
I have taken them for IC. A lot of anger + hormones = a paranoid dad.
Going through sh!t these days. Talking about it is pretty difficult. They saw what WW and OM were doing. I have to pop a xanax whenever I read lordmayhem's post. They saw the whole thing live.

I have taken them for IC. A lot of anger + hormones = a paranoid dad.
Going through sh!t these days. Talking about it is pretty difficult. They saw what WW and OM were doing. I have to pop a xanax whenever I read lordmayhem's post. They saw the whole thing live.
Good Lord man. I'm very sorry.
It's no wonder they want nothing with her.
What did she have to say to them about this?

What's your situation, in house, separated?

By the way, how is it, did she dare to bring OM home with the chance her kids could come and catch her?

Discussion starter · #124 ·
I have tried talking to her for the last 4 months but either she breaks down or I do.

I posted her bail and she's staying with her parents.

The kids came home early from school.

D just asked if she will become like her mom. I don't know how much more I can take.
Your daughter can be whatever she wants in this life, but above all things she must learn to respect herself and others.

Will she become an exploiter of men? Possibly, will she choose to become a dominatrix type carachter who sexually eploits men, now "that", is something only she can decide.

Feeling for ya man!!

121 - 140 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.