Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have posted before with other sex problems, but this one is way more serious...

My girlfriend and i have been dating for 2 and 1/4 years and i love her with my heart and soul. i know there is no one else on this planet as good for me as her. But therein lies the problem. recently she has told me that she is scared about our future together. She says that she isnt sure if im the one. This wouldnt be so bad except that even up to a year ago, we were so happy together. we talked about our future; marriage, a house, kids, etc. and she was sure about me back then. Now not so much....

She says and i know she loves me and she even says she wants to be with me, that i make her happy and comfortable. The problem is that the passion that was so prevalent in our relationship before is no where to be found for her. she says she doesnt get the same feeling when we kiss as before. This is so hard for both of us because we both want the passion back so badly. were only 19 so this shouldnt be happening, right?

I need help because i dont know what to do or how to help her. and if you have any advice to give, please dont say anything like, "Look for someone else" or "its time to leave" because that is certainly not an option. this girl is my world and if i lose her, i lose my heart and soul.

Please help me...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.