Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please answer this serious.

In Sweden. I'm female student, 18. Have really the same special interest + talk a lot alone with one of my teachers. He's male, 56, married+adopted children.

In the last 3 months he has hugged me after every time we've talked alone in his office, door closed. About 2-3 times per week. (raises up and hugs me when I'm about to leave, I answer the hugs. twoarmed hugs, cheeks touches, quite intimate).

Some of the last times it has been double-hugs - first when I'm about to leave, then after this we say something more and then hug again.

Other times he has for instance said/done
*I'm his soulmate (1 time only though, not jokefully. maybe 2 months ago.).
*Say often I'm his best student, better then him in the subject, his light in the dark(i go in a very messy class), that I enrich him etc.
*Said I'm like his wife (as reminded him of. jokefully).
*Wanted us to stay and talk despite the fact that the firealarm at school went on,which we did.
*some month ago, placed a hand a bit over my hip as respons when I placed a hand on his shoulder when he sat down and I stood up.
*want us to keep contact after I graduate in June, since he think I'm so nice to talk to.

Is this attraction, flirting, sexual or fatherly and a way to be just very friendly and open? Maybe he just want to help me because I'm so interested in the subject and all? He is a quite open person I would say and friendly to most people. Usually a bit charming.

·
Registered
589 Posts
He has crossed the line. The door should never be closed, he should never touch you. The things he is saying and doing are improper and you need to tell him to stop. He is "prepping" you for a physical relationship. Personally, I think you should report him. He definitely isn't looking to help you because you are interested in the subject, he wants to have sex with you. Stop being so naive.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I see you posted the same story in early December. You had plenty of responses so why ask again? Maybe you should ask his wife what she thinks his "hugging" you means. I am sure she would be interested in hearing your story.

Have you told your father and mother about this teachers behavior? What do they think about it? Have a heart to heart discussion with your father about it if you haven't already told them.

·
Registered
589 Posts
From your dec 18 post:

Re: Male teacher, 55, hugs me and call me soulmate - why?
It makes me feel confused of course, because I don't know his intentions and why he is doing it.. Although I think it is more likely that he is doing it because he is sexually intreseted in me, but it could be just a way to be nice as well.

For example he has said that, if he could, he would hire me as his assisent at work and that I'm very nice etc.

But, to be honest - yes, I'm attracted to him and I like his hugs. How do you think he would react if I kissed him on his cheek after the holidays?

One more thing I feel strange about; one time (about 3-4 weeks ago) when the fire alarm went on at my school and we were in his little room talking I asked if we maybe should go out because of the firealarm, then he said like we didn't need that and that it probably wasn't a real fire and also smiled and said that we could take the way through the window in case of necessity.(his room is at the third floor). Later he received a mail which said it was a real fire so it wasn't like a fire drill and exercise. Kind of strange actually. ?

So it sounds like you really enjoy the attention. I suggest you seek counselling for your "daddy issues" and low self esteem. If you need validation from a 56 year old man you have deeper problems.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
And Reason #1: don't be the "other woman"

You know he's married. Don't entertain him for your own emotional gain when another woman's entire life and family is at stake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.