Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry couldn't hang more than a few minutes.

The guy must have said the same thing 10 times in the first 60 seconds. He also looked like he was high as a kite. It seemed like English wasn't his first language so I was trying to be patient but just lost interest. Absolute waste of time. Nothing to see here.

He sure seemed to be enjoying himself though.

·
Super Moderator
29,654 Posts
He also tells you how to make $9,669 a month working from home a few hours a day on your computer!
I generally make about $9.69 a month on my computer. Clearly Adsense isn't quite what it used to be! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

The guy must have said the same thing 10 times in the first 60 seconds. He also looked like he was high as a kite. It seemed like English wasn't his first language so I was trying to be patient but just lost interest. Absolute waste of time. Nothing to see here.

Nah he does not do any drugs at all never done any in his life. Not a waste of time ether. personally contacted him and spoke with him.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

Has anyone actually been able to watch this God awful video besides the OP? I was out as soon as the overweight chick in her pajamas started scratching her @ss on camera 1min 15 secs in!

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
He also tells you how to make $9,669 a month working from home a few hours a day on your computer!
But only if you use the credit card that Mindy from Cardholder Services has at a reduced rate...

Reactions: BetrayedDad

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Man.... over an hour build up, and its worth it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.