Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is in response to a post about men in bed and why some are much better than others.
Now I've seen many women who look so good that every man literally wants to climb them, however once behind closed doors you wish you'd picked up the geeky gal in solid framed glasses instead.....total DUD.
Even in relationships where some women stay the duration sexually while some just fade out. Or those that just lay there and expect their man to do all the work, have one orgasm and roll over.
What makes some women better in bed than others?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I always thought it had a lot to do with confidence and a little to do with your REAL personality..not the personality you show to the world,but who you are deep down inside where only the people you trust get to see.

Whether or not you're a naturally inhibited person would determine it too,at least from my point of view.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Because no bullsh^t and they want to have fun and pleasure their mate. Drive it like you stole it.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Confidence, the man's response, the moment, the attraction, the passion between the two.

I dunno...

·
Registered
982 Posts
No idea. But the ones that lay flat like manikins kill any chance of a stiffy.

I think it has to do with passion. Some seem like they're so bored I honestly just say "fvck it" and stop what I'm doing.

communication is also key. Sex isn't like the movie with Mel gibson, can't read minds.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
I think women who are comfortable with their sexuality are also better because they have less inhibitions.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I guess for the same reason some men are so much better in bed than others, and involves:-

Desire to give maximum pleasure
Desire to receive maximum pleasure
Communication
Imagination
Passion

To name but a few...

Reactions: Lovesong

·
Registered
82 Posts
She figures out what her man wants and does everything in her power with that information to make him feel like he is the center of her universe.

Oh, and he does the same for her!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Givers.......Takers........and other kinds of lovers.
Some are givers, some are takers. Most of our marriage my wife was a taker. I was a student of her body! I studied, watched, paid attention and I learned what she loved! We were married for 20 years when finally one day she asked "what feels good to you?" I should have loved it that she asked but instead it killed me. I was like no kidding? We have been together 20 years and you have no idea and have never wondered before?

But whatever. She does want to please me now.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No idea. But the ones that lay flat like manikins kill any chance of a stiffy.

I think it has to do with passion. Some seem like they're so bored I honestly just say "fvck it" and stop what I'm doing.

communication is also key. Sex isn't like the movie with Mel gibson, can't read minds.
I've been known to stop mid coitus/play, rub it out myself over one of her body parts and simply leave for this reason. Thats my version of "Fvuk it"...

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
I've been known to stop mid coitus/play, rub it out myself over one of her body parts and simply leave for this reason. Thats my version of "Fvuk it"...
HA! Don't think we can't tell when a man just wants to get off....

Bust a nut and leave? gross. :rofl:

·
Registered
663 Posts
For my wife, it was getting to know where all my right buttons were and then her willingness to push them. At the beginning, she let me take the lead and still basically does, but knows what to do that works for me.

Before marriage, I would have to say that wildness was the scoreboard for me. If a girl wanted to be on top, suggested anal, swallowed or openly fantasized about being with another woman, that made me give her kudos in the banging department.

It was just sex and no love behind the act, thus became a 'what can top that' type of thing. But with my wife, making love to her and hiw much she turns me on quantifies it as being good in bed for me.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Two factors.

The biggest is this one: Enthusiasm. If a women is into you and wants to have sex with you and wants to enjoy it (and have you enjoy it) she'll be awesome. An enthusiastic lover is almost guaranteed to be a great love.

The second one is experience. There's just some things that you get good at through practice, so past practice makes a better lover.

The biggest though is the first one. I was with a dead fish in my ex wife and am now with a partner who actually shows desire during sex. MASSIVE difference.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Two factors.

The biggest is this one: Enthusiasm. If a women is into you and wants to have sex with you and wants to enjoy it (and have you enjoy it) she'll be awesome. An enthusiastic lover is almost guaranteed to be a great love.

The second one is experience. There's just some things that you get good at through practice, so past practice makes a better lover.

The biggest though is the first one. I was with a dead fish in my ex wife and am now with a partner who actually shows desire during sex. MASSIVE difference.
This is pretty much the same as the response I gave in the "men good in bed" thread. I totally agree with it in reverse as well.

Enthusiasm is key. I am so into my partner, so enthusiastic about being with him. It is a 2 way thing and it is pure bliss.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.