Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most women aren’t able to have a vaginal orgasm during intercourse. This means it’s up to him or her to manually stimulate her clitoris to make sure she has an orgasm.

Unfortunately once intercourse starts, there’s too much going on and not enough coordination or continued focus for him or her to worry about keeping constant stimulation on her clitoris.

However, if no one is doing it, then she's probably not getting there and may be forced to fake it... Not fair and not fun for either party.

So whose job is it to get her off? Him or her? How about neither of you...

Let FixSation do all the work so that you can just enjoy in that moment of shared ecstasy.

To make sure she orgasms every single time, buy the FixSation Couples Vibe today!

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Women can orgasm?!?!

Shhh - let's this keep this quiet - ok?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
It is both of our responsibilities. It is my job to know her and what she needs. It is her job to tell me. After 39 years I know which positions are best for her, but not every position works every time so she needs to tell me (which she does). Sometimes during oral I hit the spot right away (and there is no mistaking that!!) other times I need some guidance. There are also times (rare) that she is having a hard time because of tiredness or pain in her shoulders where she will say, "you go ahead." She is fine with that; she does not need to orgasm every time (which is something that I am finally OK with).

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Women can orgasm?!?!

Posted via Mobile Device
"I am here to dispel the myth of the female orgasm. It doesn't exist and I can prove it. I have been with hundreds of women and not one of them has ever had an orgasm."

- Gilbert Gottfried

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
LOL... Don't build the fence.... if he's gonna do the dirty job of bringing those lonely american housewives to orgasm.

Edit - okay, that was bad. I was only joking.. Seriously I don't condone
someone other that herself or her husband bringing her to the orgasm. But... I think it is perfectly acceptable if she does NOT orgasm each time.
:D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
According to my husband if i want to have an O, it is my job to get me there, I have to do all the work to get r done.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
According to my husband if i want to have an O, it is my job to get me there, I have to do all the work to get r done.
Who's job is it to bring him to an "O"?

Maybe if you're using the word "job" here - then something's not quite right to start with...fancy toy or no fancy toy...

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I once read an artical that said each person is responsible for their own orgasm.

meaning that part of the fun is comunicating what you like and what feels good.

sounds reasonable to me.

the problem arises when one dosen't care or has hang ups about certine sex act,such as oral sex. or has an attitude and refuses to try and make sex fun and playfull.

lets face it sex should be fun and enjoyable.leave your feeling behind if your wife say you don't last long enough you should use your tounge or fingers and explore each other.

but it seem to me some people are indifferent to what their partner likes or wants and then resentment build and sex becomes stressfull instead of fun and exciting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know my husband feels like it's his job to bring me to orgasm, so since I need clitoral stimulation, I do that myself to take some pressure off of him. Then he can just concentrate on the penetration part and his own pleasure. I know what I like and what feels good to me so why not do it myself? He is perfectly happy not having to decipher that puzzle! LOL! After 21 years he does his part and I do mine and we're both happy!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Who's job is it to bring him to an "O"?

Maybe if you're using the word "job" here - then something's not quite right to start with...fancy toy or no fancy toy...
notice that the women of TAM are not commenting on this!!!!

the double standard .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.