Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I went over to my boyfriend's house like an hour ago. We were going to play a game so he is on skype talking to his friend and you can hear his friend's way younger sister and her friend in the background. Well my boyfriend and his friend start playing the game. I'm trying to tell him to wait because the other computer wasn't connecting to the internet. He took his shirt off and pulled up his webcam to take a picture. I asked him what he was doing. He is like "Oh they think I'm fat (talking about the KIDS)" Then I'm like why are you trying to send them a picture? Who cares what they think? Then he puts a piece of pizza in his mouth for the picture. It was a completely unsexualized pose minus the shirtless muscular guy thing. Now I'm pissed because instead of waiting for me, he is all obsessed over what little girls think. He asks me what's wrong and I said I told you to wait for me and you couldn't even do that because you were obsessing over what kids think. Then he got all pissy and asked me to leave because of what I said. Then he texts me and is like you are too insecure. I can't do this.

Who is right here? I'm not the one taking a picture for an underaged girl! He didn't post it but he took it. I imagine if I didn't say anything he would have posted it.

They are probably in 9-10th grade and he is 21. How can someone not find that creepy?!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for the advice. I wanted to make sure this wasn't me being too emotional. I'm definitely breaking it off with him!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
No. it wasnt you being too emotional. He was being a creep.

And he was not honoring your request. Not even acknowledging that he ignored you.
True, at 21, maybe he was not thinking it thru & since it was not sexual & he was just trying to "prove" that he was not fat even though eating pizza...... Still.. he ignored you.

Yep he's right. He' can't do it. He can't respect you, so ... he can't be your boyfriend. Drop him in the trash with the pizza box.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Thank you all for the advice. I wanted to make sure this wasn't me being too emotional. I'm definitely breaking it off with him!
Good idea! There are men out there that will respect you. This was far from respect and way out of line. A huge red flag if you ask me.

You were not acting emotional at all.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Illyana said: Well my boyfriend and his friend start playing the game. I'm trying to tell him to wait because the other computer wasn't connecting to the internet. He took his shirt off and pulled up his webcam to take a picture. I asked him what he was doing. He is like "Oh they think I'm fat (talking about the KIDS)" Then I'm like why are you trying to send them a picture? Who cares what they think? Then he puts a piece of pizza in his mouth for the picture. It was a completely unsexualized pose minus the shirtless muscular guy thing.
Ok, I'm not getting it, sorry... call me LOOSE and creepy if you will... but these girls for whatever reason was blowing smoke up his butt calling him fat.... and he didn't like it so - -out of pure FUN, and I seriously doubt it was more than this, he took a pic of himself (not a bit sexual about it) acting like an idiot- food hanging out of his mouth - just to say "'SHUT UP" to them.

I would not have been bothered in the slightest sense -over this... seems utterly harmless to me. Maybe the girls wanted a little more...egging him on and in his immaturity , gave into this... this is all I would make out of it. Seriously.

You, however, are allowed to get emotional over anything you want too, but I would believe , for him, it likely meant nothing.

But then maybe I am all wet, maybe he has a habit of "showing off" - is this a common occurance, is he very flirty .. or this is a rare thing... your 1st little TIFF over a little jealousy??

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
A teacher on this forum (That Girl) has stated that some people do not fully mature until age 26... maybe he is one of those, doesn't make him a total d*****bag for something this minor. You got mad at him, showed a temper about it.. he reacted, I wouldn't throw a relationship away over something this silly.

You need more than that to go on, he sounds like alot of FUN to me.

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Well, this one is funny because the "innocent" girls just managed to manipulate an idiot 21 year old into showing his torso. That's what they wanted when they started that line that he is fat. Mentally they are the real predators in this story...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ok, I'm not getting it, sorry... call me LOOSE and creepy if you will... but these girls for whatever reason was blowing smoke up his butt calling him fat.... and he didn't like it so - -out of pure FUN, and I seriously doubt it was more than this, he took a pic of himself (not a bit sexual about it) acting like an idiot- food hanging out of his mouth - just to say "'SHUT UP" to them.

I would not have been bothered in the slightest sense -over this... seems utterly harmless to me. Maybe the girls wanted a little more...egging him on and in his immaturity , gave into this... this is all I would make out of it. Seriously.

You, however, are allowed to get emotional over anything you want too, but I would believe , for him, it likely meant nothing.

But then maybe I am all wet, maybe he has a habit of "showing off" - is this a common occurance, is he very flirty .. or this is a rare thing... your 1st little TIFF over a little jealousy??
I have to agree with this. I personally wouldn't have done it and maybe it was in poor taste and bad judgement, but it sounds like he thought he was just having fun and being light hearted and didn't really think about what he was actually doing.

·
Banned
6,984 Posts
Ok, they were his friends sisters in the background and maybe he was acting like a clown for fun. I don't think he is wrong..You knew it wasn't sexual but you post this to win the argument

Who is right here? I'm not the one taking a picture for an underaged girl!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.