Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any website where I could just casually chat to people about my day, problems, etc.? Not about some specific uber-problem but little things, daily things...

My husband needs a break from problems in general, including mine, my mum is sometimes too sensitive and I don't have a friend to whom I could talk to so often (they live overseas and are not thaaat interested in my life). I've learnt to cope with many things alone, and I'm still mastering that skill, but sometimes I just feel the need to vent. Like anyone else, particularly because I do provide emotional support for everyone in my surroundings. I think people just sense that I'm a "listener" and want to unload. I get that, but I also need to unload sometimes...

I will appreciate any suggestions :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
I signed up for an acct on the website suggested, but it doesnt seem nearly as active as TAM... But ive noticed when i post personal details some ppl on tam are usually rude and judgmental about my relationship dynamic. I usually end up getting defensive and Its not helpful to me, so i stopped. I still learn a lot from reading everyones posts tho. And if i can offer something productive i hope its helpful.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.