Talk About Marriage banner

41 - 60 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
It is not just rich, famous people who can do this and get away with it. It is anyone who finds themselves in a position where a woman is powerless to stop it. A woman pinned on a crowded subway. Happened to me more than once. A woman on a blue collar work site who cannot afford to lose her job.

What I don't understand is why anyone would want to even SAY something like this, let alone do it. Because women are not people to them but objects.

·
Premium Member
17,837 Posts
Maybe,though a lot would disagree. Interesting piece I found on him in The Atlantic.

A Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump?s Personality - The Atlantic

It's a very interesting read. I'm not sure about it's veracity. But then, who can we trust? Isn't that the issue in this and every election? We can't trust anyone! We don't know what they will do. There is no moral integrity, sense of duty to "We the People", or dedication to the growth and betterment of the United States of America.

That's really the issue. Those countries and people who need help, like Haiti, in this time of crisis, will not be able to count on us if we don't take care of ourselves first.

By the way, did anyone see any other country rushing to their or anyone else' aid when it was needed? I didn't think so.

How do you know PolitiFact is biased?

Through a variety of factors.* Journalists tend to lean ideologically left.* The St. Petersburg Tampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper.* We note that PolitiFact's stories appear to damage Republicans far more often than Democrats despite the fact that PF tends to choose about as many stories dealing with Republicans as for Democrats.* If the selection process was blind then either proportions should be approximately even or else the party with worse ratings should receive more ratings overall according to what PolitiFact lists as its selection criteria.* Plus our independent research helps confirm the hypothesis.
http://www.politifactbias.com/p/about-politifact-bias.html

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
I trust Hillary implicitly.

Just as the frog could trust the scorpion... to sting.

In this case, I trust her to do whatever it takes to get power and wealth for herself and her cronies, regardless of whom she must trample in the process.

·
Premium Member
17,837 Posts
Someone can not care what anyone thinks and still lie like a rug. Truth is not what you care about. It is ... well... truth.

Truth is told for the sake of truth. It is more a product of what we think of and how we want to think of ourselves, than how others perceive us. That's when we are healthy.

Truth is told for it's benefits when we care what others think.

Most folks think everyone lies. I personally think everyone does lie to some extent. Some more and greater lies and some less and smaller or less impactful lies.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to tell me, though I think it was meant to be helpful and understanding.

·
Premium Member
17,837 Posts
The fact that he lies like a rug and does not care what anyone thinks of him does not make him more real/human/truthful.
Oh, I disagree due to a few factors.

When you are at work, do you care much about what someone else is doing or how well you are doing?

Do you mostly only care about them when they negatively affect your work?

When you are at home, do you shut down those thoughts and become more empathic/empathetic(not sure) and loving?

Do you tend to revert back to that workplace type attitude when your feelings are hurt at home?

Do you tell your SO s/he has pleased you when they really missed the mark, to save an argument?

Do you thank those who've given you something when you didn't really like or want it?

Do you...see what I mean?

My guess is, many would answer yes to those questions.

ETA: I think we tend to want a president that understands "me". I don't. It's a job. It should be worked as such, though an extremely important and impactful one. I tend to think that's what he has been doing. The president doesn't make law. He is supposed to lead, according to the law.

Someone read up on President Jackson. He was a nasty mofo and one of the greatest, according to some historians. Washington ordered to kill knowing some would be killed. So did many others, though, only those who fought alongside their men should be considered when pondering what I've written in this edit. By the way, I don't agree with what was done by Jackson to the native Americans. I'm also not fully informed about the extent of what he did. I'm simply commenting on his perception by those voters of his era.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Oh, I disagree due to a few factors.

When you are at work, do you care much about what someone else is doing or how well you are doing?

Do you mostly only care about them when they negatively affect your work?
I don't even know what that means. I deal in results. If someone's work is affecting mine, I work with them to resolve the problem. I don't "care about them negatively" whatever that means.

When you are at home, do you shut down those thoughts and become more empathic/empathetic(not sure) and loving?
Slow down what thoughts? What thoughts are fast? Nothing happens at work that prevents me from being empathetic and loving when I get

Do you tend to revert back to that workplace type attitude when your feelings are hurt at home?
See above. If my feelings are hurt at home, I say, my feelings are hurt. And we go from there.

Do you tell your SO s/he has pleased you when they really missed the mark, to save an argument?
No.

Do you thank those who've given you something when you didn't really like or want it?
Of course! They thought to get me a gift! That is lovely. The thing is secondary.

Do you...see what I mean?
Not even a little bit. People who avoid telling the truth because it is difficult are normal. Therefore Donald's constant lying is more honest because he does not care? That is twisted.

My guess is, many would answer yes to those questions.
Snicker. So Donald's lying is somehow laudatory because other people are weak?

·
Premium Member
17,837 Posts
I don't even know what that means. I deal in results. If someone's work is affecting mine, I work with them to resolve the problem. I don't "care about them negatively" whatever that means.

Slow down what thoughts? What thoughts are fast? Nothing happens at work that prevents me from being empathetic and loving when I get

See above. If my feelings are hurt at home, I say, my feelings are hurt. And we go from there.

No.

Of course! They thought to get me a gift! That is lovely. The thing is secondary.

Not even a little bit. People who avoid telling the truth because it is difficult are normal. Therefore Donald's constant lying is more honest because he does not care? That is twisted.

Snicker. So Donald's lying is somehow laudatory because other people are weak?
I agree with you. :laugh: I'm not trying to argue with you. You really didn't understand what I wrote. I'm not sure why?

By the way, I haven't followed him or Hillarious much. What lies have they told? Please include lies from each candidate so that this can be more like an argumentative paper you'd write in college for a grade.

·
Banned
6,046 Posts
Yes, when someone famous tries to assault me, I say OK. Actually, I don't need to say anything, because if they're famous, they just do it. Which is ok with everybody.
While I wasn't there, I would be willing to speculate that Trump didn't just go around randomly grabbing the crotches of women. I am reasonably certain the women he approached in such a way were there for some reason. They may have even been screened. They probably largely self selected themselves

·
Premium Member
17,837 Posts
While I wasn't there, I would be willing to speculate that Trump didn't just go around randomly grabbing the crotches of women. I am reasonably certain the women he approached in such a way were there for some reason. They may have even been screened. They probably largely self selected themselves
Do you mind if the Donald grabs your gagoogous, as long as he doesn't grab your gashmoogly?

No?

Giggity...

Just wondering how that interview went.

·
Banned
6,046 Posts
Do you mind if the Donald grabs your gagoogous, as long as he doesn't grab your gashmoogly?

No?

Giggity...

Just wondering how that interview went.
Not sure what that means, but what I am saying that at least SOME of the women he came onto so aggressively where there hoping something like that would happen. Wilt Chamberlain didn't sleep with 20,000 women by forcing himself on them. I am sure the vast majority of the time they were there willingly.

·
Premium Member
17,837 Posts
Not sure what that means, but what I am saying that at least SOME of the women he came onto so aggressively where there hoping something like that would happen. Wilt Chamberlain didn't sleep with 20,000 women by forcing himself on them. I am sure the vast majority of the time they were there willingly.
I was laughing out loud when I read what you posted about there being some kind of screening process. I was imagining it to be something like what I posted. I know it is usually in quiz format.

I can't help being in a good mood and having a bit of an off beat funny bone.

I hope that helps.

·
Banned
6,046 Posts
I was laughing out loud when I read what you posted about there being some kind of screening process. I was imagining it to be something like what I posted. I know it is usually in quiz format.

I can't help being in a good mood and having a bit of an off beat funny bone.

I hope that helps.
Think about beauty show contestants. These are women who think so highly of themselves or at least have others that do that they enter into pageants to be declared most beautiful of all. They are highly competitive and some will go to any lengths to "win". And that doesn't always mean just the pageant. The lure of a real sugar daddy with virtually unlimited resources (at least as far as they or most of us are concerned) is quite the accomplishment.

·
Premium Member
17,837 Posts
Think about beauty show contestants. These are women who think so highly of themselves or at least have others that do that they enter into pageants to be declared most beautiful of all. They are highly competitive and some will go to any lengths to "win". And that doesn't always mean just the pageant. The lure of a real sugar daddy with virtually unlimited resources (at least as far as they or most of us are concerned) is quite the accomplishment.
I get it. I always avoided those women in my life. Their disgusting attitudes made me nauseated. They think they can have anything they want and when they get it, they complain cause it isn't what they expected. They guy finds a way to be in charge and not care that she is beautiful. That makes her desire to do more to make him her slave. He will never be that, but may let her do whatever she wants, but with little reward.

I'm not able to do that. I generally know how it works. I've seen it done and felt disgusted with both the man and woman. She loved the drama and thrill of the chase to be the chosen.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Then you have not been reading the articles. Most were business associates of some sort.

·
Registered
623 Posts
No, what he was saying (11 years ago) was that because he is wealthy and famous, his targets consented to it, so it's not sexual assault.

Now of course this is politically incorrect to say, but I notice that he hasn't been accused of sexual assault, as Bill Clinton has been. That's why Hillary attacked and smeared the women who accused Bill of that (as well as the ones who said they had consensual affairs with Bill).

So if you have to choose which candidate has treated women worse, I think it's obvious that Hillary has him beat by a mile in that department. The fact that she is a woman herself should not let her off the hook here.
I see it differently. Can't imagine any woman would enjoy being grabbed by the Pu##$. I don't remember making any mention of Hillary Clinton. Nice attempt at gas-lighting and blame-shifting though.

·
Registered
623 Posts
With enough money and power, I'm sure I get away with grabbing a man by the di&#, but just because he doesn't report it, doesn't make it not sexual assault. Can't imagine there's a man alive who wouldn't be angry and humiliated by such an act. And it would make me a pretty disgusting person too.

41 - 60 of 279 Posts