Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my wife left me in November, I have had dreams literally every night. They are all about the same things. Her coming back to me. Telling me she made a huge mistake and our family being together again.

Then I wake up.

This is the most painful, exhausting, emotional roller coaster I have ever been on in my life. Today I just feel like calling her and begging her to come back and reconsider.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I guess they stop when you manage to start moving on.

Hence I have the same dreams every night too. I never used to remember my dreams but since starting my medication I get slight insomnia where I wake from this sort of dream most nights and then lay awake for ages.

Today I feel the same way, I want to beg plead whatever. I am fighting it as rationally I understand it won't help and if anything make it worst. Doesn't make the urge to do so go away though.

The only thing I can offer is that you're not alone in what you are experiencing. It's not weird or weak. Just hard to bear.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ive been separated since April. This is our millionth seperation and I have the dreams every night still. They are always about him coming back. But I know he isnt. His plate is full with many Ow..this is the ****tiest ride ever!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
314 Posts
I too share your dream, my wife left on November 10th. They've subsided and then they come back to haunt me. I've tried letting go, I've done everything in my power. Recently, I've been feeling that she had an affair. I do not know what to make of it anymore. I try to imagine whatever the pervading thought is flushing down the toilet or as if it is a book that I close or put onto a shelf until it is no longer with me. Otherwise, it haunts me all damn night.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.