Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any other married couples have this problem? When your wife or husband are off of work you can't be home with them because they always start an argument? This is the case 89% of the time when my wife is home from work. She always starts and argument! I CAN'T STAND IT! She always finds something to nag me about or blame me for! And I start arguing back because I'm not going to sit back and take it. So now I am about to leave for a few hours because she totally pissed me off and has a accusatory attitude.
Is this normal? It's so frustrating.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Totally not normal. What's going on in your marriage?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Sorry your going through this I went through this in a previous relationship and it is not normal. Without pointing the finger or being judge mental If I may ask how long have you two argued like this? And if he does starts the fights you an't let her get to you like that because it is not worth it and you will be right back where you started. And although it takes two I always said either someone will bring out the best in you or the worst.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Do any other married couples have this problem? When your wife or husband are off of work you can't be home with them because they always start an argument? This is the case 89% of the time when my wife is home from work. She always starts and argument! I CAN'T STAND IT! She always finds something to nag me about or blame me for! And I start arguing back because I'm not going to sit back and take it. So now I am about to leave for a few hours because she totally pissed me off and has a accusatory attitude.
Is this normal? It's so frustrating.
When she's "starting an argument" instead of arguing back, you can also try listening carefully.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My wife does this too. I work from home and every time she takes days off, we get in a fight, usually she's mad because I'm working and it screws up her plans...sometimes I think she does it causes she's bored. Other times I couldn't tell you why...

But it doesn't happen at night after work, and it doesn't happen on the weekend or holidays....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.